Questions about ShidnitsyaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Shidnitsya
Recommend accommodation in the center of Skhidnitsa
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
I am a regular client of Super-dial, according to the website of Kievan Rus, the junior suite improved "A" is designated as one-room with a balcony. The hotel representative wrote me by e-mail that there will be a room of this category without a balcony!!!!!! on the attic floor (((( Well, let's see how this story ends :) And is there a kettle in the room?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers There is a response from a hotelier
We've never gone to Skhidnitsa for a vacation... We're going in mid-October. I have absolutely no idea what kind of clothes to take (do I need to take dresses or only sportswear). If someone knows, tell me what the weather is like in Skhidnitsa in October and what can come in handy the most?!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Which hotel in Skhidnitsa to choose for a holiday with a small child (1.4) and an elderly grandmother: "Santa Maria", "Kievan Rus", "Three sons and a daughter"?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
In the reviews I see only the rest is described, but I am very interested in the treatment (I want to send my father). Because I heard that Skhidnytsia is famous for its waters, including one of their effects is lowering cholesterol levels (he has hypertension). Tell us who was interested in sanatorium treatment, so that it would be a full complex, and not just a spa / water. And if there is a medical base at this hotel, is it included in the price of medical procedures or do you have to pay extra for them?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
No. 323 says nothing. Is it in the new building? Or in a medical setting? Was there a balcony? Where did the windows go? To a restaurant? To the forest? Condition of furniture, equipment, etc. Availability of cold and hot water
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Do you have your own pump room, or is it necessary to stand in line and heat the water yourself on a spirit lamp at the source?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
A bunch of reviews about "Three Sons" and "Kievan Rus" - the prices for the cheapest rooms for two - 709 and 865 UAH, respectively. The vaunted Santa Maria and Respect - 680 and 880 (prices from their websites). It is simply useless to travel with water for 5-7 days. We multiply 700 by 15 nights (even though doctors say it takes 20 days) we get - 10,500 UAH, plus the road, plus with you - 15,000 UAH for drinking some water in a village in the Carpathians ?! There are people who normally treated for sane money?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
we are three persons and a child of 5 years old in september, is it possible and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
My son is 18 years old and developed severe psoriasis in a few months. 4 weeks was treated in a hospital. Seeking help from nature (water, mud)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I have chron. cholecystitis, hypoacidity, hr. pancreatitis... Will water work for me? After a rest in Svalyava and drinking water, a month later she was admitted to the hospital with an acute attack of pancreatitis. They said that the water probably did not fit. There for increased acidity.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I’m taking my children to drink some water for the first time, tell me where it’s not expensive and normal to relax and get treated, Lena
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How often does it rain in July in Skhidnitsa and the temperature is below 22 degrees? Are the paths slippery? You need sneakers or you can take wedge slippers (607 cm heel height). Are snakes found in Skhidnitsa, in the forests and thickets closest to it? Have there been cases of snake bites or other evil spirits of tourists while picking berries and mushrooms? Will there be enough sneakers on your feet to protect yourself from creeping ones? What about mosquitoes? Is it necessary to take a raptor and ointments from insects? Is there a lake or river for swimming? Take a bathing suit?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I want to book a room for one person for September - 20-25 days
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who can say anything about the Private garden "4P" in Skhidnytsia? Looks like they just opened. Prices are normal, there is a pool. Has anyone vacationed there?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more