Questions about KranevoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kranevo
Tell me, for a vacation with a 1.5-year-old child, which hotel, guest house or apartment to choose (without meals)? You need a kitchen to cook for your child. Thanks)
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Gentlemen, write your impressions of the hotel Niko. Is it possible to refuse breakfast, is there a TV with Russian channels, air conditioning, shower? Thanks for your detailed answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Looking for a hotel for the summer of 2014 in Kranevo. Refrigerator in the room is desirable.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
my future husband and I would like to sign in Bulgaria. what is needed for this? tell me who knows.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Bulgaria for the first time in September, hotel Margarita. I don’t really like lying on the beach - tell me excursions and what to do in general? Many thanks in advance to everyone who answers
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who was in Kranevo, please write reviews about the rest, prices, entertainment, infrastructure, etc. Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Who has already rested in Vedren in 2012, tell me how the staff is there? How is the cleanliness of the hotel?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Hello everyone)))) I'm going to Bulgaria for the first time and specifically to Vedren. The company booked me a single standart, but nowhere in the description I found that the hotel has single rooms. To those who have been there before, please tell the truth))))
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
TA highly recommends it to us. Who has already been in 2012? They say they did a fresh renovation. There are 2 adults and 2 children (although one is already 18, and the other is 9). Wouldn't it be boring? What service?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Parking, no more than 500 meters to the sea Price up to 30 Euro
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who knows how the deluxe differs from the standard? We booked an air conditioned room through an agency but it's not clear which room it is.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What currency is better to take (small?). How much is lunch and dinner and where is better? Is it worth taking a laptop?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How is the hotel? How is the service? How is the food? What numbers? Will the kids be interested? Tell who was recently. Please.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I want to go at the beginning of September. So I think - will the weather be lucky? I really want a relaxing holiday, swimming in the sea and normal food. Waiting for an answer.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
we want to come alone
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
so that there are playgrounds, and not far from mine
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers