Questions about SozopolHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sozopol
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Please provide contact information for the hotel. E-mail, telephone, etc. For communication.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Why are there no reviews?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I read one review from 2013, which said that there are some economy class rooms that do not have a toilet and a bathroom, and this is located in the corridor a few steps from the room.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers There is a response from a hotelier
How much will a double room cost from September 1st to September 10th at Rishli Hotel, Sozopol?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Friends, welcome. I am going to Sozopol in August with my wife and 2 children (a year and five). Because we take only breakfasts, the question arose - how much is approximately the amount of food per day required? And another question - tell me how the situation is now in Sozopol - the news from Turkey and Egypt is a little disturbing. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
We are looking for a hotel (private house) in a quiet place, outside the city. Desirable view of the sea, near the forest!
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me who you can contact to get answers to a number of questions. We want to go August 30th. Thanks. P.S. [email protected]
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello dear travelers :) I ask for your advice in choosing a villa / guesthouse in Sozopol, we are two adults and two children, 4 years old and an infant. We are going to Sozopol, we want to visit there. Dates - end of August, beginning of September, budget up to 1000 euros for 7 nights. Without food, but it is necessary to have a kitchen with a stove, we do not need a microwave, I will partially cook. Preferably not very far to the beach, we will be with a stroller, and preferably a separate sleeping area for the parents so that not everyone is in the same room. We are considering villas, guesthouses, inexpensive hotels. Thanks for attention:)
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
two adults and an older child 10 years younger 1 year 2 months
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please share your impressions about the hotel "Sineva" 3 *. We rested in "Elena" for six years, but this year we did not have time to buy a tour. We bought a room with a sea view in Sineva, I'm afraid to be disappointed. Thanks. Tatyana
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Who rested? Write how do you like it?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Interested in this hotel. The question is tormenting: does the free placement of a child of 2.5 years mean that he sleeps in the parent's bed or is there an additional "sofa bed" in the room? Just judging by the photo, there are rooms with a sofa (with a direct balcony) and without it (with a round balcony). And how do you know where they will be placed?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to relax at the Compass Villa.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Sorry, I can’t log into my account in any way. The agency claims that there is only one Calisto hotel in Sozopol. But in 2011, my friends also booked a tour to Sozopol at the Coral Hotel. A beautiful hotel near the sea was presented in the agency and on sats, with good reviews .When they arrived, they ended up in a completely different hotel / much worse / far from the sea, without a pool, etc. It turned out that there are three Coral hotels in Sozopol. And two of the three hotels used photos and characteristics of the third Coral hotel / the most beautiful and good /. This year, travel agencies represent three different Coral hotels and the confusion has stopped. But my friends vacation was ruined. So I think, how many Calisto hotels, and which one can we get to? The agency really doesn’t know anything. Photos on all sites are the same, but on the map the hotel has different addresses!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The map shows two hotels. One in the city center near Mira street, and the other somewhere on Rospotama street. And the agencies give different names "Calisto" and "Calysto". I will be very grateful for the help. Bulgaria and this uncertainty with the hotel is alarming. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, please, what is the Villa Apollo in Sozopol? I booked another hotel, but there were no places for the right date, they offered this one. I can't find reviews anywhere.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The more convenient and profitable to pay. Why do many people write about exchangers, is it not possible to buy Leva in Moscow and go with them? Or is it not beneficial?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 27 answers
Where is the cheapest place to book tickets?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Hello Choose from 3 hotels: Coral (new city), Fjord and St.Nicola. Please answer who was there, are the beds comfortable there? Last year we chose a hotel in Obzor, as a result we didn’t get enough sleep due to too soft mattresses
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
booked a hotel but no reviews
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
They write that the construction nearby spoils the view from the window. How much does it interfere with and from what type of rooms (A, B, C) is it visible?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Aushkii... Answer, who knows. We want to go to Srzopol in "Fiordd". We are 3 adults and one child of 5 years old. Are we going to be placed in the same room or what?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Like rooms, food, etc =)
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
what you need to take with you, maybe something is missing in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going to have a rest in the hotel "Starfish". About 2 years ago they say a major overhaul was made. I would like to know the opinions of those who have rested over the past 2-3 years in this hotel. Share positive and negative experiences. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »