Questions about PragueTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Prague
Good afternoon! Tell me which tour operators provide buses for tours from Ukraine to Europe with open and working toilets. I want to go with a child of 8 years on a tour without night crossings.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
In Prague there is a place to live - with a distant relative, and excursions, meals - will be organized by her.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Where better to spend a small romantic week-end with her husband for a silver wedding. Paris is not offered.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 23 answers
We want to go on a bus tour with a friend. We live in Lugansk. Which travel agency is better to choose?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
There is a choice, they were going to go with the Alliance tour, they convinced me to go to the Accord tour. Now we are faced with a choice, the bus tour "Six beautiful moments-Czech Republic" - it is the most inexpensive and of course it attracts. The second option, the tour "Favorite duo Prague and Budapest "without night crossings. And the third option, the most expensive air tour" To Prague by plane. so terrible on the bus? And if anyone knows which tour is better if we want to visit Prague maximum Dresden? to go and between the start of the tour? How is the weather in October?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I can’t find a review on the Zlata Praga St. Petersburg tour operator, is it reliable, is it worth contacting them (there is one in the EFRT, I checked it)
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we are going with Amigo, Zlata Prague tour, how long does it take for the tour operator to issue documents at the airport? (departure from Vnukovo at 11-35)? Is the tour operator reliable?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Please advise a tour operator to Prague from Kiev. Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. We want to fly to Prague at the end of May. We found a seemingly good travel agency - it suits both in terms of money and dates. It's called Otus. Has anyone already flown with them? Share your experience. Were there any troubles? Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, worthy Kyiv agencies for a sightseeing trip to Prague + Dresden.
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
Hello. I want to go to the Czech Republic in early February, to see Prague and, possibly, other cities. I'm going to go by train from Moscow. Can you recommend a reliable travel agency or a specific tour? What is the estimated cost?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Who went on the "Habsburg Empire" tour in miniature with "TAtour", tell me in which hotels they stayed in Prague. Excites the issue of distance from the subway. Thanks.
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 31 answer
Please tell me! In the summer I want to go on a bus tour Poland-Czech Republic 8 days, I don’t know which travel agency is best to go through, which tour operator can I trust with my vacation ???
15 years ago  •  14 subscribers 19 answers