Questions about PragueCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Prague
I want you to clarify and verify the payment for the stay in your hotel. Gyrenko Iryna from 25 September to 28 September. I await your reply, thank you
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me I'm going to the Czech Republic, does the operator "life" take there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what kind of connection is profitable to connect in Prague? and if the native connection is in roaming?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How can you call Ukraine besides roaming! I know that some cards can be bought, but the question is what and where?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! We are going to the Czech Republic for the first time. When we travel, we like to skip "scheduled" excursions. Accordingly, when you really don’t want to go to the “recommended” tavern, we plan to fill up on your own in some inconspicuous to us, but known to the local super-pub :-) Hence the question: Do they understand Ukrainian (Russian, English) in Prague cafes, as well as shops, shops, etc.? Or with the help of gestures and lowing :-) ? Thanks!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
I'm interested in whether the Internet works in the hotel and is this service free? It's just that very often the Internet works in hotel lobbies and people spend time there with laptops)))
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers