Questions about PraguePlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Prague
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Dear tourists!! Please tell me where, in the center of Prague, to go to a decent pub. Taste real Czech beer. Not the one for tourists, but which the local population themselves use.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
monument to whom near the merlin hotel
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
My dear tourists, thank you very much for the help that you gave me with all your efforts before the trip to Prague. Your answers helped me a lot. Now my friend needs help. Everything that I learned, I will tell her and give her everything. The only thing I can't help you with is the best way to get from the Adeba Hotel to Wenceslas Square. The hotel is located in the Karlin district, in my street Kritsikova. If someone knows something, please help, I will be very grateful. Thanks Alina.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Who celebrated the New Year in Prague? Where is the best place to do it? On the square among the masses or at a pre-booked table in a restaurant? Thanks everyone for the reply.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going with my husband in early September for a weekend in Prague to take a walk .. what should you definitely see? Besides the bridge?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon. Interested in the following questions: 1. Where exactly is the exchange office with Arabs near the Prague Museum? 2. Where can I get (download/buy) a detailed map of Prague? 3. Where is the best place to eat in Prague? 4. Where is the bus station in Prague? 5. What do you need to see for yourself in Prague in 2 days? 6. How is the weather in the second half of September? 7. Where is the best place to eat Prague cake? =) 8. What do you recommend in general))) Thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
The other day I’m flying to Prague. It’s too late to refuse a trip, I want to know if there are excursions in Prague. Along the Vltava and Karlovy Vary, there are no bans on the website of the Federal Tourism Agency for this country, which is strange. How to be and what to do?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
are there discounts in july?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me who was in February in Prague. As there? what's interestnig? tell me what you can
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
The first time I'm going to Prague for the New Year with accommodation in this hotel. All reviews about him are old. Has anyone recently stayed there? Tell me, how is it now, food, staff, leisure? I'm going alone. Where can you celebrate the New Year?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good day to all. We are flying to Prague. We arrive at 7 am, check-in at the hotel at 12. Has anyone encountered such a situation? You can't walk around Prague for five hours in the morning. Is there any way to get to the hotel so early?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
My girlfriend and I are going on a Czech Mosaic tour, we are in Prague on December 31. Should we order a New Year's dinner at the hotel or better to choose the program of the celebration. How do New Year's celebrations take place there?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon everyone) A non-standard question - is it possible to visit a normal beach in the city and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
how to get to the tower from the center (Charles Bridge)
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
we will go to Prague for 6 days at the end of April. I want to know where you can go to discos, bars, clubs in the evening! On excursions during the day, and in the evening to have fun!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We need a cuisine that is accepted in Russia (meat, potatoes, dumplings, etc.) and inexpensive
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me some fun places in Prague where you can really have a good New Year's Eve. I'm going with my girlfriend for the New Year holidays. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it true that visiting the salt cave and other similar procedures in the hotel is free?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
1. Walking tour "Magic and mysticism of Prague". Additional charge 2. Walking tour with a boat cruise on the Vltava "Legends of Prague" 3. Walking tour "Beer tour in Prague" 4.Bus tour "Pearls of Moravia": Moravian Karst and the city of Pernstein 5. Bus tour "Journey to South Bohemia": the castle of Gluboka nad Vltava and the city of Cesky Krumlov 6. Bus tour to Vienna 7. Bus tour in Karlovy Vary 8. Bus excursion to Dresden 9. Walking tour "Many faces of Prague": Vysehrad, Petrin, castle "Troja" 10.Bus tour "Detenice Manor: Castle and Medieval Brewery", incl. sightseeing of the castle, brewer, beer tasting, dinner at the tavern restaurant P / S We will not ride a savage, alas, so I would like to make everything as interesting as possible. Help :)
13 years ago  •  19 subscribers 22 answers
I think it’s better to pay for dinners on the tour (70 euros for 6 dinners at the hotel) or it’s better to go to a cafe on your own and try the local cuisine.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
In a couple of days you will need a rental car. The main conditions are that it is not expensive, on the machine with a navigator and not junk. Advised car rental Devicars (www.devicars.com). Like, it's cheap and generally good conditions. Can anyone share some other thread worthy options? To choose from...
13 years ago  •  15 subscribers 22 answers
Please advise good places where you can have a delicious meal, drink beer, but where exactly the Czechs go, and not the crowds of tourists, where you can feel the authenticity of Czech cuisine and the Czech atmosphere. It would be very interesting to hear the opinion of those who live in Prague or often go there.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Do I need to take a laptop with me!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going on a bus tour to Prague. Booked seats in front of the salon. I have never traveled by bus with our tour operators before, I have only flown. And on excursions in other countries, there is always a good overview in the first places of the cabin, and I really liked to sit in front. Question - places 1, 2 behind the driver - will it not work that my lovely look rests on his back and I won’t see a damn thing? And where do you put your feet? And then you read reviews, how tourists complain ... Who went with the "Accord-tour" buses, answer back ?!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
is it possible to smoke there
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I was, a very long time ago, in Prague, in addition to the excursion program, I visited two cafes: 1. "The brewer's house" 2. "at Fleck" this year I am going on vacation with my husband and really wanted to take him there, but I forgot where it is. Help me please! Thanks for the help!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »