Questions about PragueDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Prague
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please advise. My husband is going to the Czech Republic to work on a visa. I go with him without a visa for 90 days (in order to improve the Czech language and find an employer there, then get a work visa, etc.). I will live with him near the dormitory provided by the employer. We will be given a room. What documents do I need to avoid problems (passport and insurance for 90 days)? I hesitate about the ticket (not sold on my dates yet), proof of residence, and how to make money. Thank you.
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 29 answers
I want to stay in the Czech Republic for a couple of days, I have friends there, will there be any questions for me when checking documents because I have a Polish visa, or can I fly safely?
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I plan to go to Prague in mid-March, through a travel agency ... I had Schengen, but Polish ... I worry that with the situation in the country, not everyone is given now! Who recently made a Czech Schengen, were there any problems with him ...?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, please tell me about the certificate of real estate in the embassy. Where can I get it in the housing department or in the BTI? And what exactly should be written in the certificate?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, tell me when applying for a Schengen visa to the Czech Republic, do I need a certificate of good conduct? I didn’t seem to find anything like that on the embassy website, but a friend went to Greece last year and applied for a visa to open a certificate. Thanks in advance for your reply
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon. I have a question about travel. I really want to visit Prague. I do Schengen for the first time. I decided to fly through Poland to Katowice, and from there to Prague itself. On this basis, the question arises, namely. In the application form for a Czech visa, I indicate the first country of crossing the borders of the Schengen zone (this is Poland), and the country where I will arrive is the Czech Republic. But since I will fly to Poland first, will I need to get a transit visa? Or there is no problem with it. Who flew like that please tell me. Thanks in advance for your replies and help.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good day, I want to go on an excursion to Prague with a friend for 3-4 days, I don’t like to travel with travel agencies, it’s galloping around Europe, I want to see everything myself, without any excursions, etc. The whole problem lies in obtaining a visa, we are both students, therefore there is no income certificate, I have a US visa in my international passport, my friend has nothing. Is it possible to submit all documents, except for a certificate of income, but give a certificate from the place of study. And what are the chances of getting a visa?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We want to independently apply for a visa to the Czech Republic in Nizhny Novgorod, book a hotel and buy air tickets. What is the best way to do all this? When and where to start. I would be grateful for detailed answers.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Good evening! I read reviews about carrying hand luggage. The son will have photographic equipment and a laptop in his hands. They write about one bag strictly. So what to do? You won't put it in a suitcase, will you? Thanks in advance to everyone who answers.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
if I'm going to fly to the Czech Republic on a short-term Schengen visa, I'm flying from Kyiv via Munich, do I need transit visas or something like that, or is a Czech visa enough?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I recently read that the "Turkish" baggage allowance (1 suitcase for 2-3 people) does not work at the airport in Prague. Truth? *that is, each tourist should be with his own suitcase? **thanks in advance for your attention
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day! The question is, for the first time with my wife we ​​are going abroad, to Prague for a week through travel agency. Documents have already been submitted to the embassy, ​​but the travel agency warned that now in 90% of cases they call tourists personally and ask all sorts of questions, up to which pen they filled out the questionnaire. The question is, who received visas, did they call anyone? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Haven't they made travel easier for our citizens?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We plan to go to Prague, but they require a salary certificate. They say we need 3,000 hryvnia per month. Is this true?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 18 answers
Good evening! Another question arose: is it necessary to submit a document on the full payment of the hotel for all days of stay in order to obtain a visa to the Czech Republic (tourist)? At first, some acquaintances told me that I needed the original document on the full payment for the hotel, then they said that a fax copy from the hotel is also possible. But is it really necessary to pay, or can you present a booking fax from the hotel indicating the full name, passport data of the tourists and the credit card number in which the hotel blocked the amount needed for payment? thanks in advance for the replies. The question especially concerns those who recently traveled to the Czech Republic on such a Visa, since 3 years ago, in my opinion, the originals with full payment were required.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
My husband and I are planning to visit Prague in May 2012 (tourist + sports tour - my husband will run the Prague Marathon). The trip will be 4 days. We have a daughter, she will be 3 years old at the time of departure. We leave it with my grandmother, but it is pasted into my passport. Can the consulate of the Czech Republic ask the question, who will the child be with during our absence? and do I need to take some kind of statement from my grandmother that she will look after the child during my absence?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
moja visa do konca 2012goda
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go to Prague for the New Year from December 25th. We live in Donetsk and have heard that there are problems with obtaining visas at the Czech consulate in Donetsk? Do not tell me which travel agency is better to contact, who has accreditation at the consulate?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me, I have 2 visas in my passport - the United States for 1 year and Slovenia for 6 days (the trips did not take place). The visas have already expired. Can this affect the denial of a visa to the Czech Republic?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 23 answers
Travel agency will accept. After all, I am permanently registered in the Russian Federation in the city of Yaroslavl. I have a mark in my international passport with the seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine "Permanent residence of Russia", which was given to me at the OVIR in Lugansk, when registering for permanent residence in the Russian Federation. Also in the passport there is a mark with the seal of the Ukrainian embassy in the Russian Federation "Uzyaty on appearance in the embassy of Ukraine in Russia. Also in the passport there is a stamp about issuing a residence permit to me in the Russian Federation. There is also a certified translation of the international passport into Russian. M
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
And if you apply through a travel agency? I want to take a tour to the Czech Republic with excursions to Dresden, Munich and Vienna.
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Will I have problems visiting the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria? The passport was renewed at the Embassy of Ukraine in the Russian Federation. I live permanently in the Russian Federation on a residence permit. I am registered at the embassy.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »