I was surprised that I was asked to wait until 14.00, because the room was not ready.
I think okay.
At the front desk they asked me to come at 11.00 to give out a brolet?? ? ? no one offered to go to breakfast while allegedly waiting for a room....
I had to sit on sunbeds until 11.00 (((
First time like this. usually with an early arrival, they offered to go for breakfast, when I always returned, the room was ready without any problems.
Well, in general, I arrived at 11.00, they finally gave me a brolet, and the room was ready.
Settled on the second floor, already hell knows where.
I didn't have any neighbors either.
I just don't understand why that is.
It certainly spoiled the mood...
I chose this hotel based on the recommendations of my tour operator.
Although I always rested before, in hotels of the Sulta, Sunrise, Juzz,
I didn't like the attitude.
Further, the room itself, although the hell knows where not the sun, not flowers, and across the road the airport is always noisy, it was quite clean.
The food is good, the area is beautiful, ...
But this attitude spoiled everything. there are really few people, and even the next morning, I go to the gym early. watching the picture it was 7.30 in the morning a couple arrived, who were immediately settled, dragged their suitcases, first floor, garden, pool view. Well, this can't be disappointing.
Maybe I don’t understand something, maybe I should have given money. tell me what's funny.? ? ?
But, not even a day later I got a call from the reception, which is good news)
And they said that they would like my vacation to be wonderful. and that's why they have a free room where I can move.
I was very pleased that the reviews pay attention.
They gave me a huge room next to the pool, in a quiet place??????????? ? I have a couple of days left here and I can enjoy the sun.
They also explained to me that upon arrival I could go for a late breakfast ....But, as I said before, at that time I was simply not informed about it.
Still, I want to thank you for paying attention to the reviews.
And they really care about the comfort of their guests.
I put a high mark, because they really heard me and tried to make my vacation even better.
1. Service is the hallmark of the hotel! Top notch, definitely. Every few days they call the room and find out how the rest is going, they come up to the restaurant and ask if everything is fine. All issues are resolved with lightning speed.
2. Individual approach. Upon check-in, we were given a deluxe room instead of a standard one at no extra charge, for which special thanks to the administrator Armie! Also, thanks to him, even after check-out, we stayed with towels and dined without any additional payments, because we did not have time for lunch upon arrival.
3. Nutrition. We were lucky to have lunch at the Albatros Hotel one day and thanks to this we compared the food - in Sierra it is definitely tastier, more varied, better service. There are vegetarian and vegan options, which is very pleasing.
Also, at our request, on the first day (when I had time for lunch and went to have a bite to eat), in the Adiamo bar they made us a burger with a vegetable cutlet instead of meat. To do this, specially invited chefs from the main restaurant! And every time we came back for snacks throughout the holiday there were veggie patty burgers. A trifle, but nice)
4. Beautiful, fabulous territory. A lot of greenery, flowers, paths are washed every day, well-groomed lawns.
5. The hotel is located on Soho Square - many shops, restaurants and bars, illuminations and shows in the evening. But we only walked there a couple of times, and then still went to the city. Because we always ate at our hotel, and in Soho stores prices are 3 times higher than in Naama Bay. So, we advise you to buy masks, arafats, souvenirs in the city (Fix Price, Mango Market).
6. Free transfer to the city and back every evening.
7. Seals. There are a lot of them in the hotel, all are affectionate and cute)
Everything is created for high-quality and carefree rest. At each pool and on the beach, towels are issued on cards, comfortable sunbeds with head protection from the sun. At the bars, you can make any cocktail non-alcoholic. Delicious ice cream) upon arrival were given free vouchers for visiting the sauna and jacuzzi (2 times for 1 hour), bowling or tennis, ice rink or billiards.
9. Fumigation works on the territory and there are no mosquitoes in the hotel at all! We heard enough from people from other hotels that mosquitoes are a big problem for Egypt, but not in Sierra : )
10. The hotel has 7 swimming pools. 1 main with animation and loud music. The rest are quieter, smaller, you can always find a place for yourself according to your mood. I was pleased that it is forbidden to use individual speakers in the hotel, no one violates your personal space with their chanson.
11. Many foreigners, more than Russians. There are also quite a few vacationers with children.
For my husband and I it was a plus : ) also due to the fact that there are tennis courts in the hotel, a lot of tennis players have a rest.
12. Good rooms with their own track. The furniture is in order, cleaned well.
13. The airport is close, you will be the first to be brought after arrival and the last to be taken back before departure.
1. The airport is close, you can hear the planes, which does not interfere with the rest at all, but suddenly it is important to someone.
2. The hotel is not on the first line. Nowhere does this information particularly appear, but it takes 15 minutes to walk to the sea + buses run from the hotel every 20 minutes. We walked through the Savoy Hotel and enjoyed the grounds. Everything is compensated by beautiful reefs!
3. The hotel has one a la carte restaurant and it did not impress at all. We ate there once and never wanted to again.
We recommend this hotel to everyone, you will not regret)
I would like to mention the hotel manager Muhamed, at the reception we were met by a friendly employee Omran. Special thanks to all the chefs of the hotel for the abundance of delicious dishes. I want to thank everyone who served us by name: the bar in the restaurant - Mostafa, Ahmed, Mina, Hassan, Rasha - a beautiful, smiling girl. Lobby bar - Gerges, Rami, Abanayub, Ahmed Asfor and Peter. Beach Bar - Michelle is a smart, hardworking and fun bartender! Dining room - all the staff, especially the positive guy Gerges. The super four animators who did not let us get bored - Manas, Gonzo, Ali Iraji and just Ali, who can speak 4 languages, great respect for him!
Many thanks to Anna, who was interested in whether everything was in order with us, and who repeatedly came to the rescue. I would also like to thank the person who kept our room clean - attentive and trouble-free Muhamed Abdulhamid.
We love you and hope to see you again!
Renovated rooms, attentive and hospitable staff, green and beautiful territory, swimming pools are warmed up during winter time, great meal, tasty ice cream.
The location is perfect - SOHO square is right near the entrance.
To the beach you may walk through Soho square (6-7 minutes) or may go by free transfer (2 minutes and you are on the beach).
Additional thanks to Mr. Mohamed Sobhy - he was very attentive and helpful to us!
Go there without any hesitations!
Wish Sierra only the best!
And now, right from the doorstep you are greeted as a friend! We were treated to drinks from the road, a trifle but nice! . And such an appeal throughout the rest: they always ask how are you? what do you like? are there any problems? All are friendly, smiling, for real, without pretense. It's captivating!
Any question or problem is solved instantly! Very attentive guest relation Anna; in the dining room: girl Rasha - and will help you find a table, and ask what drinks to bring ..
It is VERY nice to have such an attitude, the feeling that you were just waiting : )
The food is delicious, a large selection of dishes for every taste!
The territory is beautiful, well-groomed, many flowers, palm trees.
A lot of entertainment: a chic gym, tennis courts, golf, a sauna, nearby Soho - there are various events, a singing fountain, beautiful locations for photos!
What else is important in February: a well-heated pool, plus a big one??
A separate hello to the guys animators Gonzo, Manas - they always cheered everyone up, wonderful guys!
Another nice indicator of service and housekeeping is a toilet on the beach. Very clean, well renovated - in general, I was pleasantly surprised!
There are a lot of fish: big Napoleon fish, lionfish, stingrays, colorful reef.
Well, the highlight of this hotel is CATS!
Thanks for a great vacation!
Dmitry and Natalia!! !