Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tenerife
2 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Who vacationed in the Canary Islands in the summer?! Share your experience
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We will arrive from Gran Canaria by ferry, it seems to Santa Cruz. We will fly out in 5 days from TFS (Tenerife South). First of all, we want to see the island, and only then swim. The budget is very limited ;-)
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
On the websites they write that a free bus runs from the hotel to Las Ameritas 3 times a day - is this true? What time?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Recommend a quiet quiet hotel
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! I ask for help in choosing a hotel in Tenerife in the area of ​​Playa de las Americas. Two adults and a 12-year-old teenager are planning a trip in early April. I would like to relax ourselves and the child so that it is not completely boring. I would like a 4 not very far from the beach. What is the usual weather in early April? Is it possible to sunbathe and swim comfortably? And more ..., maybe you can tell me about excursions and fascinating places. What can you visit on the island? Thank you in advance for your help!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Dear Sirs! We were tempted by a trip to Tenerife from Alfa LLC to apartments without food, while we were warned that we had to take 500 euros with us for a deposit for using the equipment, then they say the deposit will be returned to us at the reception before leaving. They said that this is always done, but I doubted Help with advice!
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
After terrible and versatile reviews about Tunisia, I was upset. People tell me in which area of ​​​​the island of Tenerife it is better to relax, will there be expensive tours from Yekaterinburg in August and what is the weather and the sea like at that time, is it stormy or not. I want to see the turquoise ocean and white sand. Which 4* hotels are better. What excursions to go on with a child. I don’t know where to go at all, I was already in Crete and Turkey, I want exotic, but not very EXPENSIVE, the Dominican Republic, I quarrel, can’t afford it. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
At the end of August we are going to go to Tenerife with a child of 1.9 months. Which hotel to choose, I want a playground and a pool, and also a sandy beach. Maybe someone knows ???
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How much money is spent on food per day?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We can not find the latest information on Playa Honda. The last reviews were several years ago. Maybe someone knows what is there now? Thanks.
there is a Russian-speaking office selling time-shares on the territory of the hotel. A rather aggressive scam. Is it possible to strain them and the senders in the person of SPB AZIMUT upon arrival in Russia, the bitches ruined the whole holiday.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Do the hotel rooms have air conditioning?
Is this hotel suitable for a 2.5 year old child? Is there anything for children besides the children's menu? like a sandbox or a playground...
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon. My name is Kirill. We are going on vacation in Tenerife for the first time in September with two children 3 and 6 years old from Alfa according to the program. The company got a two-week stay and some kind of presentation. No reviews for this hotel.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to go at the end of January for 10 days with two children (the oldest is 2.8 years old, the youngest is 8 months old) and three adults. Which hotel is best to go to, so that it would be suitable for children (food, pool, playground) and adults was there something to do (gym, sauna), but it was not very expensive?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is the difference between ordinary hotels and hotels with the inscription APT?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
family of 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 8. Date from 27.10.11 to 06.11.11
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
what are the conditions for recreation
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How is the cuisine, do you recommend for families with children?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, where is it better to stay and more rooms in Casa Ducales or in the main building? Hotel Baia Del Duke
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Isn't it too early for a baby? How is the medicine on the island?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Thank you for your feedback! I realized that the hotel is not bad, but the issue remains with the beach. People who traveled in 2009 wrote that he was simply not at the hotel. Tell me, please, was it completed in 2010? Is it possible to swim on the coast near the hotel? Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
with Russian animation and baby club
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
tour cost in USD
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer