Questions about RethymnoExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rethymno
Tell me, please, what is the best and most budgetary way to visit the pink beach and Balos Bay: as part of an excursion group or on your own in a rented car? If it's a tour - give the coordinates of a trusted tour bureau or an individual guide (WhatsApp, telegram, viber).
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Does Muzenidzis have anything to do with the Palace of Knossos (I think it's the labyrinth of the Minotaur, I could be wrong), the cave of Zeus and Santorini. And for the price...
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! Who rested in Bali on Crete, tell me where they took excursions? What is the price in 2014 for excursions to Balos bay? Which agency did you rent a car from? Did everything suit?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me how to get to Aptera from Georgioupolis by public transport?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We have never been to Greece - all in Asian countries. There are Russian-speaking travel agencies everywhere that provide services much cheaper than Pegasus, Tez, etc. Is there such a thing on about. Crete?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! We are planning a trip to Crete after October 10, I wonder if excursions to Santorini will still be organized?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Where to go on a tour alone? Recommend a good car rental near the hotel.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
What are the prices for the "automatic" and are they available at all?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Everyone drinks! Please tell me where is the best place to book a car. We will be in the town of Rethymno. Votel El Grec 4*/ Thanks for the advice :).
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers