Questions about RethymnoPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rethymno
Guys, tell me please, how are things with the rental of a bicycle, bike, car? What for what and what experience?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
In September, we decided to relax in Theartemis Palas 4 * hotels, I smoke, I want to know if there are special smoking areas, if not, what should I do?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Arrival 25 August
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me please, and air conditioners for an additional fee?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is meant by baby food? For a 1.3 year old child, is this food suitable? Are there mixtures?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Connoisseurs of Crete (especially near Rethymnon), please tell me how far these hotels are from each other? By car?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
share of co from the hotel?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Can you tell me how to apply for a car online?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! A couple of questions I have: 1. How is the situation in the hotel, with the Internet or with the service - Wi-Fi? As far as I understand, such a service is not provided free of charge, even at the reception, right? 2. TV and air conditioning - in all rooms of the hotel for an additional fee? Should these additional services be negotiated locally? Does the category of the room affect the possibility of receiving these services "automatically"? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to go somewhere in the evening (shops, restaurants ...)
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What is in the room?? shampoo, soap? Can you bring a towel to the beach? Which beach is the hotel? Can I pay with a plastic card?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How far is it from the city? Is there a problem? How much do SPA services cost?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers