Questions about RethymnoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rethymno
It is necessary for us to know.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
chose a hotel in Crete - Maravel land, but the number of rooms scares - RON. How can this be deciphered? I understand the translation. but what does it all look like?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I ask for help from the collective mind in choosing a hotel! :) Wishes: - the hotel is good, modern, not "tired", 5*, maybe 4* or boutique - clean, well air-conditioned rooms - first coastline - less wild young - not "childish" (so that the number of mothers / women with babies is within reason) - the possibility of placing one man in SNGL - SPA - as a big "plus" - discos, animation - as a "minus" - civilization (city / village, restaurants, car rental) - within walking distance. Thanks to all who responded.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
want to drink coffee in the room
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
How to book rooms?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
There is no car rental option in the hotel description. Is it possible to rent a car somewhere nearby, or are there rental agents in the hotel?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
For a long time there were no reviews for this hotel. reviewer who was there in 2013. Or what other version of a hotel in the village of Bali: right next to the sea, a small family hotel, without animation, but with breakfast and dinner.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
What to wear to the bar in the evening? Should I bring a chiffon or cocktail dress? If the description of the hotel says about the dress code, that elegant free style is welcome there in the evening.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Has anyone been to Macaris Suites & Spa? And what can you say about it?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
It is already possible to swim in the sea (from May 10 to 230)
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello everyone, who knows how many meters to the beach or kilometers?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I would like to hear the opinion of those who have been in this hotel. We are going there in September.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are coming from KAZAKHSTAN, we wanted to take a laptop with us. We do not know if the sockets in Greece are different from ours or not.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We are traveling from Kazakhstan and would like to know if we need an electrical outlet adapter?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We plan to go to this hotel with a 1.4 year old baby. Accordingly, a number of questions have arisen: 1. What's with the food for such young children? Some descriptions say: children's menu and menu for babies (on request). Is it so? Those. will there be free meals for small children? 2. Offer to take 1 Bedroom Appartment. Is this a room without a second floor? And then in the photographs I saw a two-story room, but from the point of view of safety for children, a room without stairs inside is better. 3. Who even rested in this department with such little ones? How is the impression? Thanks!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What to pay attention to when settling in and then, what to do necessarily and what - in no case! Do you need to take something specific with you, what will not be enough there?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
how comfortable it will be to have a rest in this hotel for a family with a small child. how are things with baby food and the quality of the beach?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What can surprise this hotel and vice versa, how to upset? with the staff in Russian? I heard in 2010 they made repairs there?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Read the reviews for this hotel. All liked it. Only confuses the size of a standard room. I read that it is 21 m2. Please answer, who rested with children, is there enough space for an extra bed.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We would like to go to rest in Crete and to be able to go scuba diving.
I read the information about the hotel "IBEROSTAR CRETA PANORAMA & MARE 4*" and it seemed to me that it is very good... But when I looked at the map, I saw that next to it there is another hotel "IBEROSTAR CRETA MARINE 4*" .. . And I would like to know your opinion: Which hotel is better IBEROSTAR CRETA PANORAMA & MARE 4* or IBEROSTAR CRETA MARINE 4* (and why)?
I correctly understood that in it all the rooms are "studios", and in the building on the hill-rooms are "standard"? Or is there a studio on the mountain too?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Error in the description of the hotel! The review and photos were given to the Irini Beach 3 * hotel in Agia Galini on the south coast, and not in Platanias (Rethymnon)!
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We fly this year with a child of 3 years to this hotel in early May. I would like to know what the temperature of the water will be there.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers