Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rome
ItalyRome
With gratitude to you, couple Ledoux.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
Hello everybody. I booked a hotel (on booking, with the right to free cancellation) I submitted documents to the visa center with this hotel. But now I would like to change to another. According to the booking rules, I can change, but according to the embassy rules, I'm not sure... Tell me please. After I get a visa, can I change the hotel??? Thanks to everyone who cares
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
ItalyRome
Hello everyone! Please tell me who booked hotels on the websites: www.wimdu.com, as well as www.gomio.com How do they behave, are they trustworthy? I have always only booked hotels on booking.com in the past, but there is a limited selection and a little more expensive. I plan to book apartments, they are cheaper and more comfortable, but I doubt these sites. Please, anyone in the know, tell me. And who else knows inexpensive housing in the center of Rome, give me the coordinates. Thanks
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
ItalyRome
I want to go to Rome with my 16-year-old son, but I don’t know where to start. What visas are needed from Moscow, where is the cheapest and best place to stay, where to eat, what to see and what are the pitfalls? We always rested with Pegasus, but he doesn’t have a tour to Rome. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
ItalyRome
In the summer we are planning to go with my husband to Italy in Rome. We plan our vacation like this - rent a hotel near the sea to swim and sunbathe every day, and go to Rome on excursions. Considered hotels in Fiumicino. But we can't just stop at a choice. Who will tell you what kind of town this is and how attractive it is? And how convenient is it to get to Rome?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
ItalyRome
Recommend an inexpensive hotel in Rome. So that it is conveniently located near historical sites, or near Termini Station. Thank you
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
ItalyRome
What do you prefer a hotel or rooms for rent, knowing that the prices in the rooms are half and the service is the same? You can also use the kitchen!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
ItalyRome
Recommend a good 3 or 4 star hotel in Rome?!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I didn't find any reviews! Has anyone been to this hotel? How is the service? is there a hair dryer in the room, is there a minimum amount of dishes???
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyRome
Recommend an inexpensive cozy hotel in Rome for a couple of nights.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers