Questions about RomeExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rome
ItalyRome
Dear tourists, has anyone been to Rome this year? Interested in the following: 1. What is the situation with tickets to the Colosseum? Does it make sense to book in advance or not? Earlier, near the Coliseum, tourists were taken by the hand and offered excursions (in Russian). And how now, given the drop in tourist traffic? 2. Did they change the audio guides in the Vatican or are they still the same old phones that need to be held up to the ear?
1 year ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
If you know, tell the agency.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
I'm going to Italy with a bus tour. In Rome 1 day, travel time July 20th. Is it worth spending 43 euros on an optional excursion to the Vatican. I’m afraid that I won’t see Rome either and they’ll drive it through the Vatican with the speed of the wind?
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 39 answers
ItalyRome
What would you advise to visit in Rome? I will be sailing for three days on my own!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
ItalyRome
Good day to all. Connoisseurs, tell me if there is a site where you can pre-book tickets to the Colosseum without intermediaries, so that later you don’t have to stand in line on the spot. Maybe there is something similar to the Vatican website? And instilled tickets there are the same or there are also several programs like in the Vatican. If there are comments on visiting the Colosseum, what to look for, how to build a route, and so on. I will be grateful.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
ItalyRome
I am going to visit Rome for the first time. Tell me what you need to see. There is little hope for the accompanying group, especially since the movement around the city by public transport. On information sites - blows his head. I ask for help from knowledgeable tourists. Three days in Rome. One day I plan to visit the Vatican and returning back - sightseeing along the way. They offer to inspect Villa Borgze - is it worth it. And what to see in the remaining two days. And please enlighten me about the turkart, how much it costs, where to buy so as not to get fooled. Thanks
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
ItalyRome
Friends, tell me. We will be in Rome for 3 days, what sights do you need to see? Without which there will be no impression of Rome? Time is short, review is on. Thanks everyone.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
ItalyRome
Please tell me, I'm going to Rome in March, when I need to book a ticket to the Borghese Gallery a week in advance, a month in advance, so that there are tickets. Can I book by phone in English?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
How not to buy online from the site, but just book a ticket to the Borghese Gallery?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
ItalyRome
So that you can come to Rome yourself and buy a ticket there to other Italian cities with a Russian guide.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
ItalyRome
Please tell me what summer time (month) is better to fly to Italy ... for 8 days .. I want to see as many sights as possible .. which is the best type of trip to choose, otherwise there are a lot of things on the Internet that my eyes run wide, and since I haven’t been there I never want to make a mistake. And I don’t even understand the question about a visa, you just give money at the airport for it and all or all you still need to give documents to the embassy for departure .. Thank you in advance
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going to Italy in June for the first time. I will live in Rome. What are the best excursions to visit on your own?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers