Questions about KalutaraHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kalutara
I'm worried about whether the railway line behind the hotel will interfere with rest?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
so that it’s not so expensive, because officially it costs $ 1000? thanks for the answer
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
On some sites there is no information about beach towels in the hotel. On one site there is information that you need to take your own from home! There is nowhere to buy! Carry two large towels with you?????? Is there a shop on site? Is that five stars?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Is there a hairdryer in the DELUXE room, and how is the iron? Who was - please answer.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Paid or free safe in the rooms of the main building? And how much is the internet in this hotel.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! We want a wedding ceremony in Sri Lanka)) liked this hotel. Maybe someone took part in such events or just saw .. any information is important ..
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We eat at the end of January, tell me which hotel to choose? And if you take the BB system, then what kind of restaurant is "delicious". Thank you all in advance!!!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We are traveling with a 10-year-old child on an autumn vacation in tangerine beach. After reading all the reviews, I began to think: is it worth it to go at all? Terribly afraid of crawling reptiles. People write about how snakes lie curled up in the grass. Someone tell me this is not true. What are the dangerous creatures in the ocean? I would be grateful for an answer
12 years ago  •  15 subscribers 30 answers
What excursions are more interesting to go on?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Officially, our marriage has already been registered in Russia. If this ceremony is possible, how much will it cost and what do we need for this?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Please write something about the hotel, has anyone been there? And how is the food! We are going to go at the end of April, who was - tell us about the weather?! Thank you in advance!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon everyone. Tell me, they suggested the Tangerine hotel in Kalutara. Is it worth going there? How is the weather in Sri Lanka in April? And one important question, is it possible to fly to the Maldives for a few days while in Sri Lanka? Because choose between these two resorts and the choice fell in the direction of Lanka. I'm afraid that it will be very boring in the Maldives!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Share your impressions of the hotel and advise the rest schedule! Plzzz...)
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I read on the forums / reviews about the widespread theft in the specified hotel (including even money from the safe at the reception). How justified are the comments about theft in this and other hotels? I thought about taking a laptop, a large photo and a small video camera with me. Now the dilemma: either cut yourself off from vital things or constantly carry all this pleasure with you?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers