Questions about KalutaraWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kalutara
Good afternoon! I really hope for an answer from experienced "Sri Lankans"))) In the middle of June we will rest in Kalutara. I’ve heard about the rainy season at this time, I’m worried about the ocean, because of the big waves and the inability to swim ... .. We will rest in Sri Lanka for the first time, please tell me who rested during such a period on the west coast of Sri Lanka, what there is an ocean at this time and how is the weather….. Thanks in advance for the answers)
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Tell me who went to Sri Lanka in early October. Does the "rainy season" end at this time? And I’ll ask the campaign: we now have a choice - either Tenzheran or Royal Palm - what would you advise to buy?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
We really don’t want to spend the whole holiday on 05/03/12/05 under umbrellas or in the room because of the eternal rains ???
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Guys tell me please how is the weather there now? We are looking at the forecast only rains around the clock, is it true ?? I really don’t want the weather to spoil the first impression of the island!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I look at the weather forecast, I want to cry, some thunderstorms are transmitted (((thank you.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Is it raining in Kalutara?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! Help me decide whether it is worth going to this region and the hotel, or will strong waves and rain interfere with your vacation? Or do not take risks and look for hotels in the northeast, where it seems like there is less rain during this period. And the waves aren't that strong? We are planning a tour now, I would like to find a good 3k or 4k at a nice price!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Kalutara on January 9, we are afraid. I looked at Gismeteo until 01/07/13 - rains and showers. Will everything be washed out there by this time? I don’t know what to do, to refuse the tour or not? What are the penalties? Should the operator (we have Join Up) offer us some alternative?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
I HAVE A TOUR FOR DECEMBER 3, THE FORECAST PROMISES CLOUD AND RAIN, SHOULD I BE GROUND?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I'm going with friends in the summer to Kulutaru or maybe another resort for relaxing on the sea, tell me what the weather is like there in summer? Is it the rainy season?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
What is the weather like in November?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
The hotel is in the southwest, does it rain often? and if often, then it lasts 2-3 hours or pours all day? I really want to get a tan and warm up .. who was there in June, tell me))
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
For several weeks we have been going to Sri Lanka with my husband and child. We really want to visit this wonderful country! We decided on a hotel for a long time, and when we finally chose the weather conditions, we were shocked!!! Can you please tell me what is the current situation? Every day I review the weather on different sites and it is different everywhere!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I am very worried about the weather, what it is during this period. The hotel is in the south-west, how often does it rain during this period ... I really want to have time to tan beautifully and also travel on excursions. I will be grateful for the answers. Maybe experienced have wishes, advice, I will be grateful. We are going for the first time, everything is interesting. Another important issue is mob. connection. How to ensure min. the cost of calls, SMS? Thanks!
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 66 answers