Questions about KalutaraExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kalutara
It would be interesting and not boring to go on excursions
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! We are going to rest in Kalutara, please tell me what excursions are offered and their approximate cost. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We've been going since March 25th. We are waiting for advice!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are flying for 11 nights and would not like long journeys. But I personally want to go to tea plantations. Are they far from Kalutara? And a couple of interesting excursions nearby. You can leave in the morning and be at the hotel in the evening. Preferably individually. And tell me a good scourge in Kalutara and how to find him. What do they bring from Sri Lanka besides tea and stones?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
from 10 to 21 September?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
Tell me who went - the distance from Kalutara to Yala Park is very long, but I would very much like to get there. Is it realistic to meet the day or do you need to plan with an overnight stay? And who do you recommend as a guide?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
What to see without tiresome trips
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
From some of the reviews, I realized that one-day excursions are very tiring and a lot depends on who provides the services. Consult, please.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
The agency offered us $650, is it expensive or normal?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I read a lot in reviews about scammers who are not guides at all, what to do about it, who can advise a good guide who does not hang noodles, knows a lot, and does not rip off money ....
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
In the middle of January we are going to Sri Lanka. The first question is about excursions: the operator offers to take a three-day tour of the country. Khabarana (elephant nursery, Sigiriya), Kandy (botanical garden, temple, factories, etc.). Breakfast, dinner and accommodation included. issue price + 650 USD to a tour for two Is it worth taking, or is it better to take it on the spot from travel agencies / guides? the tour operator advised the Tangerine hotel as the most optimal in terms of price-quality ratio. The manager claims that the entire deluxe room stock is the freshest, and completely renovated in 2010. If someone was (relatively recently) - share your impressions. Preferably without emotional excesses)) Thanks in advance for all the great advice
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers