Questions about KalutaraPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kalutara
Who is going to this hotel on November 6th?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
How good is the spa in the hotel and what are the prices for massages? What procedures do you recommend?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon. We chose the ROYAL PALMS BEACH 5 * hotel in Kalutara and we don’t know whether to take all-inclusive or get by with breakfast only? Is there a place to walk near the hotel and eat in taverns? Or is it better not to take risks and take AL? We were in Greece in the summer and threw away money, because we took AL food, and every day we went to the villages on the coast for dinner and ate there. Could do with breakfast. And I'm also interested in whether it is possible to buy AL at the hotel itself, if only breakfasts are not arranged? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What are the prices for food and drinks on site?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
At the end of January we go to The Sands By Aitken Spence Hotel, BB, which restaurants are better for lunch and dinner. Provide phone numbers of Russian-speaking Sri Lankans.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Tell me, are there aqua aerobics classes in the pool or any other classes at the hotel? I read that Royal Palms has them. Thank you!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We chose the Tangerine beach hotel. We want a calm, measured rest on the ocean. But in the evening I would like to go somewhere. The tour operator suggested that there is a nightclub on the territory of Royal Palms. Tell me, is it active? Is it worth going there? Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
because Only breakfast was included in the package.
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
My husband and I are going to the hotel on 30.03 who is with us???
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers