Questions about BangkokCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bangkok
We are currently in Hua Hin. Booked a hotel in Bangkok I Residence Hotel Sathron. Tell me, pliz, where is it better to come from Hua Hin to Bangkok, so that it would be closer and more convenient to get a taxi to the hotel: by train to the railway station, by bus to any bus station, or by minibus to the Monument. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, if we arrive in the BKK at 23:40 on June 1, is it possible to book a hotel for this date for half the price or will you have to pay for the whole day.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
I'm trying to see the tickets on the website or the schedule (Moscow-Bangkok) for March 09-18 (I tried to change the dates a little. It says: "The following errors occurred The specified departure date is too early. Tickets can be ordered -12 hours - 11 months in advance. Please enter other dates and try again. (10031) The specified return date is too early. Tickets can be ordered for -12 hours - 11 months days. Please enter other dates and try again. (10036)" The same goes for the schedule. What's the matter?! I've been trying for a few days now.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 17 answers