Questions about BangkokHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bangkok
Please help me with choosing a cheap hotel for 3-4 days near the South Bus Station. We will arrive from Cha Am by bus. It would be desirable that from the hotel it was not far to go on city tours, go shopping and go from the station to the airport. Or, at least in what area to look for a hotel. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon. We fly in November 2013 to Bangkok. In general, we will be in Thailand 1 time, so we don’t know anything at all. I fly by myself without travel agencies. Please advise on choosing a hotel, if anyone knows how it is with a taxi from the airport and some things specific to this country (I mean, for example, Egypt, cut the price by a third :) Thanks in advance to those in the know!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
We will be in Bangkok for 6 nights. Tell me the price-quality hotel with a pool. The presence of cafes nearby, a walking area (so that in the evenings you can take a walk, see Bangkok). The hotel is not in the "hole" / Jxtym yflt.cm yf dfie gjvjom
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
not an expensive hotel in the center of Bangkok for 2.3 nights, and what excursions can you visit there?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Has anyone stayed at Hi Residense 3* in Bangkok?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Need a hotel in the Pratunam area, close to Baiyoke Sky and Siam Paragon. I found the Grand Diamond Hotel, there are few reviews. Maybe someone was there. What can you say about this hotel? Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to stay for a couple of days in Bangkok, in some busy place from where it would be more convenient to explore the city to the maximum. A good shopping center would be at hand.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers