Questions about Bangkokshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bangkok
P.S. more specifically, I'm interested in Korean, as well as Sephora and NYX.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
8 years ago  •  12 subscribers 15 answers
Girls who have seen or bought Aura Swarovski perfume in Duty Free in Bangkok, about how much do they cost?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
One more question! Let me remind you that we have a combined tour, Phuket-Bangkok /two days on the way back/. Where is it better, more profitable for us to buy fruit? And what is better not to take? I mean, to deliver in a normal presentation, so that they do not disappear. Someone writes that they pack at the bazaar, someone advises buying plastic containers ... And where will the market be cheaper in Bangkok or Phuket? Thank you in advance!!!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Hello! We are going to Thailand on November 19th. The tour is combined, on the way back on December 1-2 we will be in Bangkok / the hotel is not yet known /. Tell me shopping centers where you can buy inexpensive, but high-quality things. In the reviews I read about BigS. BigS is not the same as our "Lenta" or "OK"? What about markets? I read that you can’t measure things on Chatu Chuck, how is that? In general, please, tell me something optimal, where most of our tourists go. Because you don’t want to rush all over Bangkok! We plan one day of excursions, and the other for shopping.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please anyone know what is going on or what could be going on in Thai NG in Bangkok. Will shopping malls and markets be open? About the fact that water is poured, and not only water, I read everyone in a row. What about shopping then? You won't walk around wet and dirty. But, nevertheless, I plan to be there at that time.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I want to buy some cosmetics and perfumes. Tell me where the prices are cheaper, in duty free shops at Domodedovo airport or in duty free shops at Bangkok airport?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I read a lot of reviews and advice, but everything is so contradictory that I didn’t even understand for myself WHERE you can still do good shopping. Boutiques and brands are of little interest, the main thing is that the quality and price match. Please advise and share your experience.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
We want to buy some clothes and toys for the children. Tell me, where and what are the prices for approximately children's goods? Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, good evening! I have 2 questions for you: 1) where can you shop well in the capital? I am interested in the center (Bangkok Palace area) of the city, everything is interesting from shopping - shoes, clothes. And so that it is not very expensive, but of high quality, and not like in Pattaya))) Swimwear for 100 baht, of course, are good, but you need to buy them right away 10)))) 2) I'm also interested in entertainment, but not this standard set - temples-rides on a night boat, but something else, something that has not yet been seen. Maybe one of you visited the "Ancient City"? Or Chinatown? Or something else? Please share!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
I'm going to Thailand soon, if you can tell me where you can find a motorcycle shop? Thanks! Sincerely, Gennady.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers