Questions about BangkokExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bangkok
I really wanted to visit this temple, but in one of the reviews for September I came across such information
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me where to buy excursions in Bangkok at a good price? Interested in the Royal Palace, Dinner at Baiyoke Skye, and Dinner at the Praia River.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Can you please tell me how much a ticket to the oceanarium costs now? Is it far from the Adriatic Palace hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Dear experts, please share your impressions about which of these parks will appeal to both adults and a 13-year-old girl. They heard about the pool with an artificial wave in Siam Park, and what else speaks in its favor (or in favor of the Dream World). Thanks in advance for your advice!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I will be in BKK for 1 day, I really want to visit Nong Nooch. Tell me, pliz, how much can a taxi cost there or, perhaps, there is some cheaper option by public transport?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
What is included in the tour service?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We will only be in Bangkok for 2 nights. We arrive on October 6 at about 10 hours and leave the hotel on October 8 in the morning in Pattaya. In Bangkok, we stay at the ARNOMA 4 * hotel, located opposite Central World, across the road. We are going to Thailand for the first time and we are going on our own, i.e. we are not attached to any group of tourists and walk on our own! And we don’t know where to walk and how to get there! We need your help, PLEASE! approximate plan .... first day - oceanarium, shopping, bike sky tower. the second day - the royal palace, the temple of the emerald Buddha, Wat Po temple with the figure of the Reclining Buddha. Well, something like that! I'm not an expert ... if something is wrong, correct me ... I'm only FOR! And in general, give practical advice regarding Bangkok .... where to go!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 14 answers
Interested in excursions to Ayutthaya, the village of long necks and Wat Yan and Khao Yai National Park. Who was in these places, tell me how best to go on a tour (and where it is cheaper to buy excursions) or on your own (and how to get there) Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We will be in Bangkok for 4 days, advise what interesting things to visit, what excursions you can go on from Bangkok?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
at the end of July I plan 2 days in Bangkok: 22 we arrive with three of us and 4 more people arrive on 23. 24 we fly further. Help plan excursions for these 2 days: do you need to save time for 22 main attractions of Bangkok, 21 too? Sergei
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Hello, tell me what and where you can visit in Bangkok, my husband and I will have a tour, 2 days of which we will be in Bangkok, where to go and how can you entertain yourself there? Thanks
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 38 answers
I learned that in Bangkok, apart from Siam Park, there are two others - Fantasy Lagoon and Leoland, which one is better to visit if you have already been to Siam Park ????
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How to get there on your own? How much is a taxi and entrance? Did you like the park in general?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we will be in Bangkok for two days a sightseeing tour is included in the price of the tour where you recommend to go on your own so that it is convenient from the Prince Palace Hotel
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
This restaurant is located in the heart of Bangkok on the roof of a skyscraper. Tell me how to get there and how much is an average dinner for two.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
IN THE BEGINNING OF MAY I WAS GOING TO THAILAND. WHO IS BACK NOW, HOW IS THE SITUATION IN BANGKOK?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers