Questions about KyivTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kyiv
I'm going to be in Lvov and Kyiv with English speaking friends at the beginning of September. Looking for agencies that offer English-speaking city tours, group or individual? I would be grateful for a hint.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
In Russia, the same TOs offer human conditions, such as sane fines for the delivery of a tour (for a month without a fine at all), a hassle-free exchange, a gratuitous change of tourist data in a voucher and tede. In Ukraine, the rights of TO are unlimited, the client is zero. Or maybe TA in collusion? There is a need to snitch on the Consumer Protection Union. Who has what experience-opinions?
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 29 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, is it worth it to go to Bulgaria with a small child (3 years old). We were in Spain and enjoyed it very much. I'm afraid it will be very noisy in Bulgaria.. What travel agency do you recommend? We went for the first time with Virsavia Travel, gave us a T-shirt and made a good discount. Are there similar agencies in Kyiv with such gifts?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! How do you think?. I want to go on a euro tour. I read a lot of reviews about companies, tours. I stopped at the firm "SACUMS" in Kyiv. Reviews about this company are mostly good. But, I noticed a pattern on Turpravda: as soon as negative reviews appear, positive ones immediately appear, and the “boasting” of those negative points that are described in the reviews of tourists is clearly visible. MAYBE THIS TRAVEL COMPANY SPECIALLY WRITES ABOUT ITSELF UNDER THE SPECIFICATION OF TOURISTS? PLEASE TELL ME?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more