Questions about KyivExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kyiv
We are going to class for Roshen for the whole day, what is the best thing to take with you to eat?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
We are planning to go to Kyiv from May 1 for 3-4.5 days (in different ways). We are going Parents and adult children, possibly from different places. The goal is to have an interesting time together, seeing a beautiful city. With housing, it seems to be clear. But how to organize time, excursions, etc. - not really. It seemed - if you want to go to Prague - there are so many options for all tastes, with a difference in the number of days, tastes, etc. (even what places to visit to eat goodies are, not that shops, souvenirs, etc.), but to Kyiv? And nothing like that (. The majority came to Kyiv for the first time, the wife was alone there for the last time a quarter of a century ago (it’s considered a long time ago, even though she often went there) Help with advice, dear forum users!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We arrive early in the morning (maybe at lunchtime) to Kyiv by train, and the departure is already at night. What to do in mid-January in Kyiv? Where to go? Can I take a sightseeing tour (how much does it cost, and where to order?) I have never been to Kyiv.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going on a business trip for 4 days. What can you see in the city, given that from morning to evening at work. Those. where can you go in the evening? I will most likely live in the Rus Hotel. Thanks for the advice!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more