Questions about KyivHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kyiv
Parents, tell us, whose children had a rest in the camps near Kiev? What do they say after a year? Last year we went to Bulgaria with a dance group. We are no longer doing it this year. Well, in connection with the situation, I would not like to be separated far away. Our main criterion is a good program. So that with creativity, a tight schedule, so that the child does not hang out idle. In Bulgaria, we experienced everything (as I heard from many) and poisoning, the cold sea, hard training, tears in the room. Therefore, I am sure that when there is something to do, the impressions will remain the same. Tell me a camp with good impressions !!!!
10 years ago  •  18 subscribers 17 answers
Are there any contractual relations of Ramada Encore Kiev with any tour operators, are tourists placed in hotels in groups?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to know the general picture of security, is there internal and external video surveillance, an electronic key system, what kind of fire protection system, is there any security service at all
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What can you see there and how to get there
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I need not expensive, comfortable hotel for business trips. Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Need an inexpensive hotel with no frills, with food and secure parking. For one night. What amount to expect? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers
Help me choose an inexpensive, clean hotel in Kyiv (preferably close to the metro)...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
I am choosing a hotel in Kyiv. A necessary condition is a swimming pool, preferably also a bath and / or sauna. Of the proposed options, many do not fit: either far or expensive (5 *), Dnipro is scary (many bad reviews), there are no rooms at the President 4 * for the dates you need. Tell me, maybe it's better to find a hotel, next to which there will be a fitness center with the possibility of a single visit. Suggest a hotel in the city center. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please tell me a hotel where you can cheaply rent a room for a day, if we don’t fit in with the transfer. can it be cheap $20? thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
ot aeroporta "zhulhany" nochiu, k vam kakim gosudartvennim transportam mozna doexat? or just na Taqi?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Is it possible to relax in the hotel with children and how much will it cost? Is there entertainment? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to go to Kyiv, I plan to stay at the Bakkara Hotel. They say very nice and cozy. Tell me who was, I'll be glad. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
how much does it cost per night? can i book in advance?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please, I'll be waiting. OK.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The child is 1.5 years old. Pollet sat in Kyiv in the heat. I would love to be somewhere near the water. Suggest inexpensive options suitable for children so that you can get there without a car. thanks
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, which hotels in Kyiv are located near Moskovsky Prospekt.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me, I need the address, email of hotels and boarding houses on the Black Sea coast and Sudak, Feodosia, Yalta, Evpatoria. Best regards Getman Sofia
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is it possible to book a room from December 30, 2008 to January 4, 2009? What hotels in the same price range would you recommend.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more