Questions about KoblevoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Koblevo
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! How much will a double room in the first building cost in August?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
Good afternoon. I wanted to leave a review, but there is no hotel in the list. http://vip-perlyna.com.ua/about/
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Of great importance to us are awnings or umbrellas on the beach.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
like food accommodation beach.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Where is your base located? opposite Struguarash 4 ?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon everyone! I want to go to the Koblevo Aquapark, and accordingly I need to stay somewhere for a couple of days. Tell me an inexpensive hotel, or a base, and is the sea clear in Koblevo, are there jellyfish? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
WE NEED PRICES
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
how far from the market, entertainment, are there cafes and bars in the Ukrainian part of the resort?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. I would like to know, we are going to go to Koblevo in early August, we will be 7-10 people, is it possible to rent some multi-bed room or house to be all together, and not in different rooms? We want to live on the Moldovan side, closer to the clubs. Thank you
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to come did not find prices
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how much does it cost to stay.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
5 days, with 3 meals. How much to calculate? Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to rest with my husband and a child of 5 years from June 17-18 to June 27-28. Tell me how much it will cost, what are the living conditions, and how to book a room?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
where is the boarding house "niva gold", which boarding houses are located nearby, how is the service?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to relax with a child of 8 years in August. I would like hot water in the room and a toilet, a refrigerator.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more