Questions about MorshynCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Morshyn
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
Interested in 3 beds (2 adults and a child), the price is 100-150 hryvnia per day, preferably not far from the pump room and not higher than the 2nd floor (or with an elevator)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to examine you and have the doctor prescribe a course of mineral water. If possible, I would like to talk to a doctor.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Need a separate room (I think the apartment will be expensive). Need help with catering and...
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
A family with two children wants to rent a house for 15 days in early July in Morshyn. Tell me how much is the average housing (with amenities, but without frills)? how to find it? And in which sanatorium is it better to be treated and eat (because after all, we don’t want to cook ourselves).
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
number of storeys - preferably 2nd location - preferably 50-r.UPA street condition - very good, renovated
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
They had an operation to remove the gallbladder, I eat little and I don’t feel very well, and the offered tours are comparable to Karlovy Vary
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more