Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Morshyn
4 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We wanted to rent an inexpensive room for 1 adult and two children from July 13
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
talked with the administration of Morshyn, they say you need a letter from the trade union committee about the division of the voucher and the social insurance commission of the organization and the consent of the manager of the sanatorium that 2 people will be accepted. Are there any other options?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I haven't been to Morshyn for 7 years. Maybe there is something new there? I used to live in Lavender. I am going for my own money, so I would like a normal treatment.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tomorrow I'm going to Prykarpatska Vatra, I don't know how to get there.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
They offer a ticket to the sanatorium "Kyiv plus" at the end of December, I don't know what to do? to go or not? please help, thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
help me choose a hotel: marble palace or morshinsky. Need conditions; food accommodation treatment pump room - in one building with bathrobes in the room and with a strong medical base
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Mom needs water after removal of the gallbladder. Will take 50% ticket at work. Who will tell you a thread of a sanatorium in which there is good medical care and satisfactory conditions for the buildings - without fungi on the walls and with normal plumbing? The trip will probably be in April, so it is desirable that it is not cold in the building. Preferably not far from the pump rooms.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am looking for a good apartment for two not far from the Cheremosh sanatorium from December 28 to January 08. Julia 050 385 92 71
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I'm going to the Lavender sanatorium in November on a trade union ticket, which you recommend taking with you. What list of medical services, procedures are included free of charge on a voucher?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
holidays with children in the Carpathians
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I have a preferential ticket (800 UAH) to a double economy room. offer to pay 1000 UAH for a single. is it worth it to agree?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
at work they gave me a ticket, I can’t go, I want to send my mother, how to do it right if the ticket is issued in my name
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
is it possible for two people to rest in half on one ticket for a disabled person
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is treatment indicated in your sanatorium for metabolic diseases such as gout? What are the results of treatment?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is treatment indicated in your sanatorium for metabolic diseases such as gout? How good are the treatment results?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
If anyone has been there, please post your experience.
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I have never traveled to Prykarpattya before.
Please tell me how to find an apartment in Morshyn and what is the difference between a sanatorium / apartment?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I want to know some reviews about the sanatorium Cheremosh and Prykarpatskaya Vatra where it is better to relax
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to know about its comfort and its location (forest, village, town.)
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
the likelihood of stones passing at an early stage of the disease
Please help with your feedback. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more