Questions about MorshynPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Morshyn
Hello! We are going to Prolisok as a big family, including our daughter, 1 year 4 months old. We don’t need food, we bring our own, they don’t provide a place for the baby, he will sleep with me on the bed. I don’t understand why then pay 102.50 UAH for a baby? I called them, I asked, they say, it’s impossible without payment, because we are responsible for the baby :))) and if there is no payment, there is no responsibility .. A strange explanation. People tell me who traveled with such children, did you pay? or maybe you already ate canteen food there?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Accommodation and meals are paid separately, or the cost of meals is included in the room rate.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going on vacation. Can you swim in November
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Does the child need to bring textbooks? Who is consulting? Are there sockets in the rooms? Kettles?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm going to go to a sanatorium, but I'm getting ready for the competition, so the question is very important!!! plz don't ignore it!!!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Purpose: to cleanse the liver, and the body as a whole from all sorts of muck. If someone knows decent apartments in these cities, please write contact information. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  14 subscribers 14 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more