Questions about OdesaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Odesa
Hello. Who travels to Kuyalnik from 08/01/2018 to 09/01/2018 and wants to share his trip with me, write to [email protected] I will consider any options. The price is negotiable.
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We have been resting in Kuyalnik for the 3rd year and every year the same problem with the settlement. This year we have 2 vouchers from the Social Security. Both have 1 gr. disability. My husband moves in a wheelchair, and I am on my own. I help him get dressed, change from bed to wheelchair and vice versa, and also wash. At night, he also needs my help. 3. Tell me, how is it possible? How can a husband and wife be accommodated separately? How can a wheelchair user (collar) be accommodated in a room unaccompanied? no problems. Is this possible?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Never been to Odessa before. Now the choice fell on her because of the close distance. But one thing confuses: there is a lot of talk about the dirty sea in Odessa.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I'm flying with a child, I need a good proven tour insurance
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 18 answers
is the hotel Vityaz in Odessa open in august 2016?
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please write your comments. Express your opinion, we are also waiting for other proposals. Thank you in advance.
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to have breakfast in the area at 8-9 in the morning?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! I haven’t been to Odessa and the region for a long time, I don’t know very well what they offer for families with children in that region! Please advise for a holiday with a child (5 years old) a base, a private hotel / house, preferably with a closed area, a playground for children, if possible a shade, a kitchen for self-cooking with dishes, a cafe or a table on the territory or nearby, with a menu similar to for homemade (fast food is not suitable, homemade food), close to the location of shops or the market (because we go on our own). What comes to my mind is Zatoka, Karolino-Bugaz, Gribovka, maybe more options! Hope for a hint.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, did someone go for treatment in November, December? Are there people there or do they just go to the sea?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, otherwise all 3 * hotels will simply spoil the opinion about this city and our hospitality - the reviews are just frightening! There are normal photos on official sites, but brazen deception is often found! Thanks in advance for your replies!!!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Advise a good sanatorium in Odessa, with an optimal price / quality ratio, with modern rooms and decent food, preferably in the central part of the city, so that you can go out for a walk. I want to send my parents on vacation. It is desirable that the sanatorium has procedures for the treatment of the musculoskeletal system, joints. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Going shopping for the weekend
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
they give a ticket, is it possible to take a child of 2.5 years old with me
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please advise a hotel for families with children (2 children, 2 years and 4 months old) in Odessa or the region, so that the sea is very close, a couple of minutes from the hotel, a sandy beach, good food, a green area where you can take a walk.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
My daughter and I would like to spend two weeks in Odessa in the second half of July 2012 in the area of ​​Franz Boulevard, Dolphin Beach. We are interested in a hotel that accepts a dog. She is small with us - the Brussels Griffon.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me a good hotel on the beach in a good area of ​​​​Odessa. The presence of the sea nearby is a must! And it is desirable to go out to hang out nearby in the evening! Thanks!!!!!
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
I'm going to give up next weekend for 2-3 days with a girlfriend in Odessa. Do not tell me where you can stay cheap and not far from the center. So far I have found an option for 300 UAH per day (maybe someone was there, they will say how it is, link - http://oteli.net.ua/index.php?full_view=826 ) but a little far from the center, I want to get closer. I would be grateful if someone could suggest something.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Interested in service and cleanliness of the beach.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
kuda obracsatsa
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more