Questions about YaremcheHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Yaremche
Good afternoon everyone! There is an opportunity this Sunday to go for 4 days to the Carpathians, we chose Yaremche due to the proximity and ease of travel. We are three adults and a baby. They advised us to Vershina, everything is already taken there. Where to live?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! I would be grateful for the information: how long / problematic is the car transfer from the railway station of Ivano-Frankivsk to Yaremche? Problem: the child gets sick in the car, so the transfer to the hotel should be short. Internet resources give the distance to Yaremche 58 km and the journey time 1 hour 20 minutes. According to experience, during this time in Prykarpattya/Transcarpathia we overcome by car 20-25 km from the station to the hotel. Is the road better to Yaremche? Or are the holes the same? And you have to go 2 hours? Thank you all in advance.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
I read a lot of reviews and I'm already confused, I can't make a final choice. I’m going with my husband in August, I’m interested in accommodation with a balcony and mountain views, excursions and the ability to cook for yourself if you wish, preferably not far from the center and the price is about 200 UAH.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In which of the hotels in Yaremche is it better to stay in the summer. For a family of three. With amenities and food at the hotel. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going on a trip to the Carpathians. We would like to stay with you. How much does it cost to stay with breakfast and dinner at your hotel for 7 days for 2 adults. Interested in the period from 20.02 to 27.02 and in the summer of July-August. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply. Irina.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Are there springs of mineral water and how much, where are they located?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Please help me choose a hotel / villa / private sector in Yaremche for a young couple (husband + wife), my criteria: log cabin, balcony or loggia with a beautiful view, swimming pool, proximity to a reservoir (natural) thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please advise which hotels in Yaremche have a transfer to Bukovel and back. I don't want to hit the regular transport.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
we plan to come for the new year 2012 from December 30 to January 2 - we are 2 people
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
take warm clothes
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
from 19 to 21 August
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello, my family (4 adults and a child 6 years old) and I plan to have a rest in Yaremche (we go by car), I liked your Cottages №1, 3, 5 (4 places), please let us know if they are free from 7.08 to 15.08 , how much is the cottage, food, payment terms, discounts? We look forward to hearing from you ...
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We are planning to come to Yaremche on February 4, 2011 for 4 days. I would like to see the sights, breathe in the air and go skiing. How far is the track from your hotel? what is the price for three nights in a triple room.thank you
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning to come with a family of 3 people. on Saturday evening, to be fed, then sauna, massage. After the massage, relaxing tea, overnight and breakfast in the morning. Departure at 10-11 o'clock
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, please tell me the approximate cost of the holiday from December 30 to January 8? Valentin t. 095 216 67 56
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go with my husband for 5-7 days, so that we can catch the New Year holidays. Can anyone suggest a nice place? So that the conditions are good and the prices are not prohibitive. And not to be very boring. We have never been to the Carpathians. Therefore, it is difficult to imagine what kind of infrastructure is there. We are going to go by car, so the road is also important.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Who rested in Yaremche in the sadybi "On the steps of Dovbush" ?? Tell me how it is??? Thanks
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who knows where to relax in Yaremche for Christmas? Tell me please, we are going to 6 people for 3 days?!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day! My husband and I would like to stay at your hotel on October 18, 19, for 2 days. Please write how much it will cost in a standard room. Thank you.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Need reviews of the hotel "Under the Rock", who traveled respond :) We want to stay there 3 adults and a small child (1.5 years) in a VIP room. Interested in the location, is there a place to walk with a child? Is it far to the store?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
For the first time we are going on vacation to the Carpathians. What do you need to take with you from things for a holiday in September in Yaremche? What is the weather like there at this time of the year? warm or cold?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
Are there any discounts for this period?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What to take with you for a summer vacation with a child in Yaremche? First aid kit? (how is it with the pharmacy, is there any medicine for babies or should I take it with me ???) Baby diapers and baby food ? Is it possible to buy them on the spot or drag them with you ??? Can you tell me something else, maybe I missed something ???
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the best way to get from Kyiv to Yaremche with a small child without a car ??? By train to Ivano-Frankivsk, and then by minibus ??? How much does she travel? How comfortable? And how much does it cost? Or is it possible to go by train? Can you get there by train? Or order a meeting with the hosts in Ivano-Frankivsk? It's convenient, but how financially justified?? If you can normally get there on your own (by train or a comfortable minibus), then you don’t want to overpay ...
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Advise where in Yaremche you can stop so that they swim very close to the river? I am traveling with a small child and 15 minutes to the river is already far for me! Preferably the private sector to have the opportunity to prepare a child to eat. And I would like to be closer to the spring.
Show how much it will cost for a holiday for 5 people (couple + family of 3 people) Between 30 Dec. about Jan 2.....or from Jan 1-2 to Jan 3-4. Thank you in advance.
Show how much it will cost for a holiday for 5 people (couple + family of 3 people) Between 30 Dec. about Jan 2.....or from Jan 1-2 to Jan 3-4. Thank you in advance.
What did you think of it? Is it far from the center? How is food organized?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »