Questions about FujairahWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Fujairah
We are going to go, I am embarrassed by the temperature of 40, has anyone traveled with children in June? Does the water cool? We are going for 20 days, is there anything to do with the child?
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me, please, if you go to this HB hotel in July, is there an opportunity to have lunch somewhere nearby so as not to go to Fujairah in such heat? Or is it generally unrealistic to leave your room at lunchtime in July? And, if you go to Fujairah - is the shuttle free and does it have air conditioning?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 25 answers
We are going to go on spring break.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 16 answers
We are looking for a vacation with the MCH on 02/08-15/02, we have looked at hotels in Fujairah for the money. Can you please tell me how warm it really is there now? The forecast says 26-27 starting on the 8th. But the water shows 19, is it quite cold, or can you still force yourself to plunge?) Thanks in advance!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
where is warmer? fujairah or sharjah?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me who rested in late January early February, what is the weather like there? what is worth taking with you? How much is enough for 7 days? Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Specifically interested in the ocean. I really want to swim in the Indian! Seasonal low tides, garbage, fuel oil - is this a frequent occurrence?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to rest in the UAE in October of this year. Tell me, please, where can I cheaply and normally?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Explain what's wrong? in the weather or in unknown animals on the beach? Tell me how to be and is it possible to go with a child of 2 years at this time?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me, please, who rested in Fujairah in the summer in July-August, what is the temperature regime in this region and what is the humidity? Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a trip for February. Do we have a chance to swim in the ocean?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What do forecasters predict for this period of time?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I was told that in this hotel (in this region) for the new year there are big surfs (waves), and it is not possible to swim. Others deny everything, tell me.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are urgently going on vacation to the Emirates, only we are intimidated by the terrible heat. But in August we always have a rest in the southern countries, for example, in Egypt, Turkey, Thailand, Sri Lanka. We did not experience any particular inconvenience.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers