Questions about FujairahExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Fujairah
Would like to try safari and diving)
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me the coordinates of a Russian-speaking guide with whom you can go to Dubai.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in excursions from the hotel. Are visits to Oman offered?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! We are planning to go to Dubai on our own from the hotel and see all the most important sights. Therefore, we want to put together a business plan for our future trip, specifying, if possible, what and how much it costs. We will be very grateful to everyone who responds and shares their experience. We understand that a taxi ride to Dubai from Fujairah will cost $160 per car. Is it better to order a taxi at the reception or can you hail a taxi driver on the street? Is it possible to get inside the Parus? Is the entrance to the lobby of the Atlantis hotel free? How much does a monorail train ticket cost / how much does their metro cost to move around the metropolis? To visit the Burj Khalifa, it is recommended to book tickets via the Internet - are there dates on the e-ticket? - and do I have to stand in the queue for registration again?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. We want to rent a car for a trip to Dubai. Tell me, please, approximate prices, where is it better to rent and are Ukrainian driving licenses suitable or do you need international ones?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! On September 8 we will be in Rotan. I read about the hot springs of Ain Al-Ghamur in Fujairah and the Hili pyramid. Is it worth visiting. And if so, what is the best way to get there. Is a hotel deposit required?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, did anyone go to the mosque in Abu Dhabi from Fujairah? What is the price and how long does it take to travel?? Thanks for the advice in advance
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Does the hotel have a free shuttle service to Dubai.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Can you write approximate prices? And then the tour operator says, come here and ask!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Should I take an excursion to Dubai from the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah? Who is better and what is the cost? How long and what do they show?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I would like not to empty the budget much, but we want to see the country
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers