Questions about FujairahHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Fujairah
I recently read a review that even the UAL system is not quite all inclusive, including alcoholic drinks. Tell me exactly those who are resting at the moment or resting in the near future, is this true, and how much has the service changed after the pandemic?
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Can you please tell me if the hotel offers all inclusive meals? What is included? Are spirits and ice cream included? Do TVs have USB input? Pool depth? WiFi?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Please help, as always Rest is planned in the UAE Fujairah. A family with children, so you need a hotel on the first line, quality food, tasty and varied, and good service. Tell me when is the best time to fly? Is March worth considering or is April better? about the price of the issue, I start with hotels ... the price does not matter yet (within reasonable limits).
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
Are there other hotels in the UAE that allow pets?
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Long thought, in the end they took it.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I don't know what to choose. I want to the Emirates, but only to the ocean!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I read that there are reef sharks there. How dangerous are they?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We plan to go with 2 children: 1.3 years and 5 years old, advise the hotel, first of all, we are interested in food for the youngest: boiled, steamed, stewed, etc., and of course, preferably a children's pool, a room, Russian animation, entrance to the sea
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
The price is almost the same, we are going to HB food, we plan to visit Dubai (not shopping). According to reviews all hotels are good
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Do you think what power system to take, HB or AL?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We decided to relax with our family in Fujairah, we chose the Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort 5 * hotel, while we decided to book the hotel, the price went up. We found a cheaper alternative - Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah 5 *, but the reviews are a little worse. Tell me if it's worth saving or is it better to overpay and go to Le Meridien ... Food for a 2.6-year-old child and good sand are very important. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
I’m traveling with a child, it often gets hot at sea, but I don’t know about a thermometer if it’s possible to import medicines, by the way, is paracetamol not banned there?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me if a deposit is taken if the type of food is All Inclusive, and if so, how much?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Which is better - Fujairah Rotana 5* or The Radisson Blu Fujeirah? We are going on a quiet beach holiday, sleep off, eat up, warm up. The quality of food is important. Thank you all in advance :)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We choose a hotel. Initially, we were told one price, and then it turned out that at this price additional. no bed provided. With a bed for $500 more. Although the price itself "bites".
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me how much it will cost a trip with 2 children 1,9 and 7, to this hotel on the 7th day in March?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I would also like to clarify how it is better to leave this deposit - in cash or is it better to block it on a card?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
we are planning a trip, children are 5 and 1.2 years old. Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
The child no longer eats jar food, eats ordinary soups with min. salt, mascara vegetables, meat, pasta, various cereals. In general, ordinary food, only without seasonings, so I'm worried about what I will feed my daughter. I will take cottage cheese and cereals with me, but is it worth taking vegetable and meat purees in jars?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Still interested in prices for home audio equipment. They say it's cheaper than ours ... If so, where to buy?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please advise what to take with you on vacation in Fujairah at the Hilton Hotel?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
jntkm vfktymrbq
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if the towels on the beach are free or free?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »