Questions about FujairahPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Fujairah
If there is, what are the prices, and what is more profitable to take AL ​​in a hotel or HB? I'm traveling with a child
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
thanks
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
And another question - is it possible not to leave a deposit? If, as they say, 300 dollars. - that's quite a lot. And if they are also returned on the last day in drachmas, then the losses are significant. Thanks
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Can you please tell me where to find the children's menu in this hotel and is it available at all? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the best transport to get to Dubai. Does the free bus go to Dubai or to Fujairah? How much does a guide from Dibba to Dubai cost?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We go 2 times to this hotel. We would like to go to Dubai. What is the cheapest way to get to Dubai (by taxi, bus)?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The information was taken from the hotel website. Is it possible to smoke on the beach, in the room. my husband has been smoking for more than 20 years, so I'm worried that our vacation would not be spoiled
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
People write that it’s better to immediately buy half board back in Moscow, like, it will be cheaper .... but it’s not entirely clear how people thought that the difference between BB and HB of $ 25 is profitable .. (where do these numbers come from ???) ..I'm going for 11 days, I pay 85,000 for a double, it's for breakfast ... they asked for 110,000 rubles for half board. the difference is 25,000 ... we divide by 11 days, 2273 rubles (70 dollars) one dinner (lunch). and here they write "passions" that lunch on the spot will cost 35-50 dollars. and they advise you to pay HB in Moscow ... is that, the intrigues of travel agencies or I'm not buying tickets there, but the people know where the "freebie" lies ...
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 20 answers
We took diving in Egypt, we were satisfied. Tell me, is it worth taking diving here or is it nothing exciting? Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if there are free buses from the hotel to Fujairah and Dubai? Thanks
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
Are there also indoor pools? What's the temperature?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
deep?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What are the prices for food in the hotel and in the city.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, is there coral reefs near this hotel and what can be observed in the sea while snorkeling?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am going to this hotel for half board. How far is the supermarket where you can buy drinks and fruits?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
If you take half board, is it possible to eat somewhere else nearby or buy to eat in the room? Is all water free? Do I need to pay extra for all inclusive?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
If I understand correctly, breakfast is a buffet. And dinner - eat what will be served, or some kind of custom system?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We plan to stay in this hotel from 05/06/2011. We booked breakfasts and dinners on the HB system. Write who rested on such a program: Is this food enough? - Are any drinks included? - the amount of the deposit per day. I also read a lot of negative things about the beach: rocky bottom, scratched feet after swimming, oil stains and wipes for rubbing heels from oil, jellyfish bite ... etc. etc. This is all true????
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to go to this hotel in the near future and are interested in the average price of a check for lunch and dinner. And also I wonder if it is possible to eat somewhere near the hotel, buy fruit.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Who was on a jeep safari? How was it? Price?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me what is included in the all-clear, how to visit restaurants on the territory of the hotel (are they paid according to this system?), or is there any visiting schedule?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
children leave 13.02.2011
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Can tap water be used to make tea and coffee? or you need to stock up on bottled water, because 0.5 liters of water per person per day is not enough.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We took the BB food system (breakfast). Tell me, is it possible to eat normally on the territory of the hotel, i.e. is it a buffet for a fixed price or self catering? How much does lunch and dinner cost per person on average?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, is there a Russian-speaking staff at the reception? And who rented a car, how much was left as a deposit, what brand of car and the cost of rent per day? PYSY. International rights and a credit card are available.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »