Questions about BurgasHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Burgas
Vacation turns out to be late (end of September, beginning of October), for the first time we want to go to Bulgaria. I read from the reviews that it is warmer in Burgas during this period!? Which hotel to choose, what kind of food, what kind of weather (windbreakers to take? My husband does not want to go to Turkey, in Greece every year. We want to visit Bulgaria. Please advise, I would not want to overshadow the first trip. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
What are the consequences for minors traveling with the wording "unaccompanied", although children are traveling as part of an organized group. The organizers insist.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In the mid-1980s, I visited Bulgaria (by bus through Chisinau - Romania-Bulgaria) and for five days we rested in a youth camp on the seashore, we went by bus to Burgas for "seeing and buying". Impressions from the camp and the city are the best. I would love to take my kids to this place. But what is it called now? Is there an opportunity for recreation? Nostalgia tortured, I persuade all relatives to wave to Burgas. And it is in this place that I want to ... M.b., someone, tell me what is the name of this place now and is it possible to relax there?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers