Questions about EleniteHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Elenite
Hello, I am traveling with a disabled child in a wheelchair. Is the hotel and grounds wheelchair accessible? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are traveling with a 3-year-old child, we have not used diapers for a year. Is it really necessary to run to the room to go to the toilet with the child?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
Good afternoon, please tell me how much does it cost to park a car on site, and as an alternative, can there be free parking?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we are traveling with children .. help to make the right choice of hotel. because it's hard to decide on the maps .. for children's evening discos and good restaurants (for breakfast. lunch), a water park, evening shows. Also the beach was not far from the hotel.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
Went with the whole family and read the reviews. Shocked. We decide what to do. Tell those who have already returned or are still resting. Thank you very much.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Ho4iu vas sprositi, skoko stoit otdih v vashem otele na nedeliu, kakim obrazom do vas mojno dobratsa (avtobus, samoleot, poezd)i esli ot firmi, voobshem vseo 4to kasaetsa dobiranie, deneg, otdiha.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
For the first time I am flying with a child to relax - I wanted to know an opinion about the food in this hotel, about the improvement of the room, territory, beach? I read the previous reviews and was upset - everything is just awful there! Is everything so bad or ...?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
The euro is falling. It seems to be good....for the trip. But which currency is more loyal in Bulgaria? Or does it not matter?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Why does everyone write "Villas Elenite 3*", but on the website of the tour operator TUI they offer "Villas Elenite 4*". I have not seen them anywhere in the reviews in the 4 star category.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We are going in August, the price is the same.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Hello, does anyone know if there is a parking fee? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to the Zornitsa with a 5-year-old baby and we can’t decide whether to take AI or half board ... Tell me about the water park - prices, services - they feed them for lunch for a fee or is it possible without ??? And Aladdin's palace - where is it at all, what are the prices ?? I would be very, very grateful for the answers.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good morning! Tell me how in hotels with children's animation? Are there slides in the pool?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
1. Please tell me Elenite Villas include Sunrise and Sunset Villas? 2. Are sunbeds on the beach at Elenite Villas free of charge? 3. Are there rooms without air conditioning?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 24 answers
Which hotel to choose in Elenite? After reading all the hotel reviews, I began to doubt the choice of the Elenite resort, but my husband still wants to Elenite Royal Park HELP IN CHOOSING
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Are there high chairs for feeding children in the restaurant. We are going in July with a baby - 2 years old. Write who rested with such children. How is food
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers