Questions about PomorieCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pomorie
We are looking for companions
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Who traveled by train from Sofia to Burgas? What is the condition of the train? What does grade 1 and 2 mean? Thanks for answers.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
where you can relax inexpensively in Bulgaria, Primorye, (salary at a state-owned enterprise 20 thousand rubles) together and a toy terrier dog.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who rested in Pomorie and you really liked the living conditions, maybe you can advise the hosts. I would like an apartment or a house, not far from the sea and at an affordable price. I will be very grateful!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I offer for rent my own apartment in Pomorie. 2 rooms: living room with kitchen and bedroom, bathroom, loggia. Available after July 12th. Write to [email protected]
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We travel to Turkey every year. This year we want to stretch the pleasure for a month in Bulgaria (savages). I heard that the products are cheap, the sea is nearby, the beach is good, inexpensive housing (15-25 dollars a day). Children are adults (8 and 15 years old), I hope there will be no problems. I would like to hear advice. Vacation one and do not want to regret later. Thanks to all!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
offer to transfer the amount to an individual - the general director of this company
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We plan to go to Pomorie by car in mid-July - we are interested in absolutely all the info - food (price, where is better), which route to go from Kyiv, in general, absolutely everything you know, it’s just that I will be abroad for the first time and in addition by car. Thanks.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer