Questions about Sveti VlasPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sveti Vlas
We are planning a vacation in June 2016 St. Vlas, in the Venus hotel. Meals are not provided, there is no kitchen. How expensive is it to eat in restaurants. If possible in leva or euro. Or is it better to look for half board?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Who was at the Arena Hotel?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good day to all. We are going to Bulgaria in Sveti Vlas in August 2013. Tour without meals. I would like to know the cost of food in cafes - breakfast, lunch and dinner and the cost of food in levs, and even better in euros, preferably as of 2013, in order to have at least a rough guideline in terms of how much to take with you for meals.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me what are the prices for alcohol in the hotel, in particular cocktails, beer, wine and food
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I’m going to Garden of Eden, but I didn’t find anything about leisure and entertainment, tell me if a teenager of 16 years old will be bored there?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Hello! I looked after this hotel for a relaxing holiday, but offsite events are also planned. Is there really no territory at the hotel? Where can you walk within walking distance? Very interesting comments and advice.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers