by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Hurghada
Four windows of the bank of visas were empty, and a huge line of 3 planes lined up at the counters of operators, where they impudently pushed visas for 27-28 bucks and handed out migrants along the way. cards. At the same time, all the people also cursed in line. People! Buy visas for $25 at the bank windows on the right side!!! I wouldn’t be outraged if I didn’t quarrel with the Russians in the crowd for these same migration cards)))
2 years ago  •  14 subscribers 25 answers
3 years ago  •  13 subscribers 45 answers
Before departure from Hurghada, during the customs control, the contents of the luggage were inspected. They did not find anything, but they made me write down the name, passport number and flight number in a log.
3 years ago  •  15 subscribers 26 answers
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! I want to take wine with me to Hurghada, 2 bottles of 700 ml. Will I have problems getting through customs? Thanks!
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 29 answers
Please tell me, we rested in Egypt for 7 days from 07/23/18. We have already returned. Now there is an opportunity to fly again to the Red Sea, is the visa issued on 07/23/18 still valid for us?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me how customs is going on, filling out a declaration, visa, etc. after the plane landed in Hurghada. We are flying for the first time. (Ukraine)
6 years ago  •  12 subscribers 11 answers
According to the laws of Ukraine, up to 18 years is possible. But how does Egypt react to this? April was ok.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
Show more »