+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Hurghada
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Hurghada
Tell me, please, the tour is booked 2 + 1, 100% payment. But for family reasons, the 2nd person cannot fly, the option of replacing a tourist is not suitable. Is it possible to rebook for 1 + 1 and get at least some money for the second tourist?
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 11 answers
Not everyone makes reservations.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello people ... Tell me, is it worth going to Hurghada? We are going to go with a group of 4 people (guys).
6 years ago  •  15 subscribers 14 answers
Tourists from Russia, what is the best way to fly to Egypt? And is it safe?
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
Departure from Kyiv The time period is from September 2 to September 18, duration 10-11 days, type of food - all inclusive, budget $ 2000, 2 adults, 1 child (3 years).
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, can anyone use the services of a local travel agency / private guide Amber Travel in Hurghada? The fact is that they have a low price for excursions, I can’t find reviews about them anywhere, maybe someone went on excursions with them?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
who went write in detail what kind of tour it is, what kind of ship and in general what are your impressions?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Searched through tez-tour, coral, pegas, don't work with this hotel
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
In 2012, we went from TEZ TOUR, we really liked it, we wanted to relax in this hotel again, but in 2013 we could not find tours to this hotel. I hope you can tell us which tour operator we should contact. Thank you for your assistance.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I'm trying to change direction! IS IT POSSIBLE?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
We want to fly to this hotel. Numbers are October 10-12, while we were offered a departure on 23.10, can anyone see the tours before?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
Good day. Interested in where the situation in Egypt is being discussed. How dangerous is the resort area of ​​Hurghada, Makadi?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon, how much does a tour to this hotel cost, and is there a flight from Mineralnye Vody or Stavropol from July 1 to July 3, 2013?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Tell me, did anyone have any experience of traveling with the Labyrinth company? Is it really such a disgusting tour operator? I don’t want to spoil the long-awaited vacation due to misunderstandings with this company ...
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
On March 13, 2013, Hurghada flight 5089, which departs at 7:25 from Domodedovo, was moved to 19-30 by a completely different airline and the flight number changed, but at that time we also did not fly again, the delay was until 20-40. We arrived there at night, respectively, the day was lost. In the morning we were supposed to meet the guide at the hotel. We came and asked for registration forms, to which the guide answered rudely, sit down and listen, you won’t have time to drink. My husband and I have been in this hotel more than 12 times. The hotel is called Sunrise Garden Beach Resort & Spa. But it was not all on the day of departure 03/20/2013 Flight 5090, which departs from Moscow at 7:25, did not take off at the appointed time, but only departed from Moscow at 11:26. The guide picks us up from the hotel at 8:50, we explain to him, that they pick us up so early if the plane didn’t take off from Moscow, which we were asked to sit on
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
At the end of February, tours to this hotel could be bought from Anex and TEZ. The price was more or less suitable, we planned to go, but ... One fine day, the hotel disappeared from all tour operators in Ukraine. In different TAs, no one can give a clear answer WHY it is not for sale and FOR HOW LONG is this cartoon??? It is available on Booking, booking is available (that is, there is a hotel not in the foot), but you cannot buy a tour in Ukraine. Question: "Who knows what is the reason, and whether it will be sold in the future???". Thanks.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
we are going to hurkhada in april from kiev when is it better to book a tour and what is the discount for early booking
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We wanted to fly to this hotel in May or June, but they say this hotel is often in the foot. In what month should I book already and which is cheaper?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Always traveled from TEZ TOUR. But this year, their pricing is strange. For example: the price of a tour for 14 days and a tour for 21 days differs by 50%, but should be 30% (accommodation is added to the flight). From the arithmetic of TEZ TOUR, it turns out that a day of living on a tour for 21 days is more expensive, and for 28 days it is even more expensive. In general, it should be the other way around. A 28-day tour is twice as expensive as a 14-day one, but a 28-day one has one flight. Instead of one 28 day flight, you can fly 2 times for 14 days. Tell me another tour operator for Albatross ??? There are no problems in choosing other hotels, but in Albatross there is some kind of monopoly TEZ TOUR. But maybe it's like that for everyone now.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Hello, we wanted to go to Hurghada in early November, but it scares me that the atmosphere there is not very calm. Who rested in Egypt in October, tell me is it safe to go there now?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Which tour operator offers this hotel?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We were there a few years ago, resting in a villa, our villa was "supervised" by a lovely Russian chatterbox Svetlana :) She even left us her contacts, but, unfortunately, the data was lost over the years. Tell me, please, has anyone come across her? How to find it, is it still working?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »