by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Hurghada
Where is the best place to buy mango, avocado? And what grows there? Herbs / teas - what is acceptable for the Slavs? Night trades. which centers are best? Spices and spices are local, not Chinese, what?
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me who knows how realistic it is to bring TV from Egypt? What is needed for this? Is it carried in hand luggage? Missed at the airport?
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
A question for experts in the market of tours in Egypt. Monitored prices for Egypt for about a month. As soon as it became possible to fly, prices for tours suddenly increased by 40-50%. Is it related to Valentine's Day? Will there be a decline in prices after February 14-15 to the level of January? Is it worth waiting for cheaper prices by February 15-20, or will it not drop significantly? Thanks!
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
They say that it is not expensive in state pharmacies.
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
The last time we were in Egypt was in 2016. The bank rate was about 8-9 pounds, and the locals had $ = 15-16 pounds (but this, if only one hundred rubles were exchanged right away, was not considered less at this rate). Therefore, based on such a favorable exchange for us, it was better to settle in Egyptian pounds. How are things now?
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me good supermarkets/shops in Hurghada with fixed or reasonable prices. Interested in textiles, creams, soaps, fruits, souvenirs. Thanks a lot for the replies.
6 years ago  •  12 subscribers 14 answers
Please tell me what fruits to bring home from Egypt in the last days of March. Hotel - Sunny Days. Where is it better to go after them from this hotel and by what transport?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »