Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Hurghada
Hotim vstretit Novij God!!!
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Bad reviews mainly about pitahiya.... I used to know there were wonderful cocktails, a very large selection of meat and fish. And of course, the Columbus cafe with coffee. Is that all there? Would love to hear fresh feedback.
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
That is, they are not very experienced and spoiled in this matter, but of course I already want to swim with a mask and see the beauty. And the reviews are different, someone writes that there is no reef and fish at all, someone is happy. We are just looking for a hotel for April and it is very important for us to have a sandy sunset and the price is reasonable, a good playground and a beautiful area, this captivates Desert Rose :)
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon, we are going to Hurghada for the 1st time, I would like to see as much as possible. And most likely in the evening. For 2 pm. As I understand it, Dahar, El Dahar, 2 museums, Senzo Mall, fish market and temples/mosques are not interesting, except from the outside. Sheraton? We plan to travel by taxi and on foot. What else would you recommend to see and maybe even with the route, by the type we go there we go there :)
4 years ago  •  11 subscribers 8 answers
Who knows how things are now in Dana? Many tourists? How many bars and restaurants are open? Advise, pzhl, how to get to the Jungle Water Park from Dana, maybe there are some secrets?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
We are going in September, choose Egypt or Turkey! We fly with children, but we want to have fun.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
The water park in Ali Baba seems to be free to visit. On one of the sites I read that only once. Is it so? Or can you go an unlimited number of times?
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »