Questions about BarcelonaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Barcelona
Booked tour from Anex was originally in April to Phuket. Then rebook for September Barcelona. Now they gave me a vacation, but I don’t have time to fit in the dates to Turkey. How dumb is it to move your booking to the end of next year? Egypt doesn't want to bother with tests. Rumor has it that Turkey will also introduce tests in the near future. I can't make a decision.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Share your experience, I will be very grateful, thank you.
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Dear tourists and representatives of tour companies. Please advise me a tour of Europe. Travel period: from the end of May to the whole of June. Wishes: The budget for the purchase of the tour is close to 400 euros. Duration up to 10 days. I'm all for night travel. I would like 2 full days in Barcelona and with an overnight stay in it. And also with the opportunity to visit the Salvador Dali Museum. Interested in everything ... promotions, early booking ...
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
I'm going on the "Flame Dance of Barcelona" tour on August 21st. Looking for fellow travelers :) Write, it will be fun!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to go on a sightseeing tour of Catalonia, Barcelona for 78 days from a travel agency, but I can't find reviews anywhere, maybe someone has been, will they respond? Something everyone goes there on their own, but we decided as in the good old days: they carry, they tell ... Respond!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers