Questions about BarcelonaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Barcelona
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please recommend your favorite cafes/restaurants/tapas bars in Barcelona; dishes to try in these establishments in Barcelona. And also sort out the prices for food in these establishments and the average check. I will be very grateful!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
match at Camp Nou from 23-00 to 01-00, for this we rented a hostel in the center for one night, now the question is how to get to the hotel at night. I found on the net that the night bus N2 goes past the stadium straight to the hotel. What are the features of this mode of transport? Will it be crowded with fans, will you have to walk to the hotel on the night streets of Barcelona?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
According to the info on the net, the Singing Fountains are open Thu-Sun from 21-23 with music and light. tell me, pzhl, do they work in the daytime without music and light ??
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
A question for those who have been to Barca in late autumn-mid-November. Does it make sense to visit it? It seems that the place itself is interesting - beautiful views open up, even if there are not many plants in bloom. But on the other hand, the climate is south, they write that the weather will be + 15 + 20, which means that the garden should essentially be green. Gardens are usually very attractive to me! What do you think?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, I need your advice :) We are flying to Barcelona for 2 weeks. We will live in a beach suburb (about 15 km from the city). I have already found information about the main attractions. But I would like to spend the first 3-4 days (or more) precisely on exploring the city, and then wallow on the beach and get out into the city in the evenings if desired. Could you share a map of the city with marked sights, as well as ready-made routes. We know about Bas Touristik, we will use it :) Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
My child is not very fond of swimming and sunbathing - we are red, white-skinned. But at the same time he wants to see Barcelona. And dad and I it doesn't mind sunbathing and swimming. Who will advise what? Take an apartment in the suburbs and make a couple of trips or stay in Barcelona. Although I want some quiet place ... Thank you!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers