Questions about BarcelonaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Barcelona
We must leave tomorrow, but the embassy does not issue a visa yet. TA fed and continues to feed breakfast, that everything will be fine, that tickets will be rebooked, etc. We brought the documents to TA 9 days before departure (we couldn’t before, the passport was not ready), they took them to the embassy only 2 days later. The refusal has not yet been given, but there is no visa either. We did not buy insurance, but I heard that it saves if any problems arise! Can you please let me know if we can get a refund? In general, how to act in this situation. I'm in panic!!! Please tell me!!!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, can I enter Andorra and leave with a single-entry Spanish visa? Thank you!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I’m going on a tour of Europe) a problem loomed, I graduated this year with a bachelor’s degree, I’m already applying for a master’s degree, I passed the exams, I have a document, but I haven’t been enrolled yet! That is, I’m not a student yet. Got a copy of my diploma! Is this document enough for the embassy?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I am invited to Spain for a week, how do I get a visa and what do I need? Do I need an invitation visa from the inviting party? I have a clean passport :( Tell me, what should I do?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers