Questions about BarcelonaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Barcelona
Good day. Please tell me who was on the bus tour of Spain the southern queen or some similar tour to Spain from Akkord-tour. One day they offer an evening show Flamenco's whole life. Is it worth going?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who was driving? What are the alternative means of transportation? You need to leave Krsta Brava on February 13 and be in Madrid on the 14th in the morning. Thanks for answers. ps. Flying to Spain for the first time
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I purchased a ticket for Bas Touristik via the Internet. I received a voucher by email. Can you please tell me where I can exchange it for a ticket?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
2 days to explore Barcelona, ​​approximately only one place with a cable car will be able to visit.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Friends, tell me the best route for leisurely sightseeing in August (beach during the day, walks in the evening, we live in Castadelfes (near Barcelona). If there is an interesting town near Barcelona that is also worth visiting, please advise. I look forward to links to your published stories as well as tips Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! I read in the reviews that, having ordered tickets to Barcelona museums on the Internet, you don’t have to stand in lines, but I didn’t find it anywhere, how long does it take to confirm an order from Spanish museums? The map will be ready any day, and on the 23rd it will fly away. Considering my knowledge of English, I will figure it out for a long time. Maybe someone has a printed course "What to press?" Thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We will be in Barca in winter (i.e. without a beach holiday). The question arose - in which area is it better to settle so that the main attractions are within easy walking distance, have a decent meal and have a little fun shopping? Is it possible to combine all this in one place? All reviews recommend - "to you in the center" - but in the center - where is this? Which squares-streets are the most shopping-eating-entertaining?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Tourist bus in Barcelona. Start and end time of work. How long does the red and blue route take (if not getting off)? Can you transfer between them? How much does the ticket cost? Is it possible to climb to the roof of the House of Mila?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers