Questions about BarcelonaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Barcelona
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to go to Spain with my sister, we haven’t decided exactly where! We want to combine beach holidays and modern infrastructure, sightseeing and youth holidays!!!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Recommend a hotel in Barcelona near the sea. And what is worth seeing if for the first time in this city: sights, party streets, shops ... thanks
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
We are thinking of going to Barcelona in the middle of June. I would like to see the city and lie on the beach. where would be advised to not very expensive and decent. Isn't the sea cold at the beginning of summer?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Friends! At the moment, the choice fell on 3 hotels • Hesperia Sant Joan Suites (Sant Joan Despi, Barcelona), • Pension Miami (Carrer de la Verge) and • Hotel Canal Olimpic (Castelldefels). The first hotel is located in Barcelona near the Park de la Fontsanta, the second is El Raval, next to the University Plaza, Plaza de Catalunya, and Las Ramblas. The third is located in the town of Castedelfes, next to the beach. The question is which of the hotels to choose for a summer holiday in Barcelona, ​​so that you can lie on the beach as much as possible, and at the same time be able to explore Barcelona and its surroundings in detail. Thanks in advance for your reply!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Recommend a good hotel in the center of Barcelona. 70-80 euros, a day, cozy, comfortable. So that I would like to return to it :) Arc la Rambla is recommended, but I read the reviews - they are contradictory.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go to Barcelona 2 adults and a child 5 years old. Which hotel is better to choose? How much money do you need for three? Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
R
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
April 16-27 I'm going on a small tour of Spain: Barcelona-Zaragoza-Valencia-Castellón de la plana-Barcelona. Can you please tell me what people are wearing? And where else should you go along the way?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
Please tell me a good hotel in Barcelona (4 * -5 *) so that there is an opportunity to make a romantic dinner and something interesting nearby.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Need a good hotel, without noise from the streets in the center.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Please share your impressions :) There are no reviews about him anywhere, but from all that tour. the firm offers in our city it is the most decent.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Gym, swimming pool, sauna, massage, tennis, football
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers