Questions about PattayaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
we go on our own, without tour operators, from 02.01 to 11.01. Do I have to pay for Christmas Dinner? if yes, how much per person? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
The hotel's booking conditions say - free cancellation of the reservation, and in the special conditions footnote - the total cost of the reservation is charged at the time of booking. If the booking has to be canceled for some reason, will the deposit be refunded? how soon?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Dear forum users, perhaps someone has information where you can settle near Rayong? In what area? Requires inexpensive housing near the beach, the availability of shops where you can buy food. Well, and so, so that not quite a "hole".
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
cheaper savages or all the same on a ticket?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Good day to all! Please tell me the site where you can book tickets for Thailand. I found the link http://www.fly.kiev.ua. What do you think about this?! I understand this is valid throughout Russia too ?!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
In October 2013 for 2 adults, for a period of a month, we want to book an inexpensive room with breakfast included. What will be its cost? Booking procedure? Is transfer included? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Perhaps someone had to fly to Bangkok by transfer via Abu Dhabi. When selecting tickets at the lowest prices, there is a transfer at this airport: either from evening to morning, then from morning to evening. Where is it possible to be this time. You can’t go to a hotel without a visa, and it’s extra spending. Who, what can say on this issue?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
We are planning a trip to Pattaya from mid-January to mid-April. Advise, pliz, a hotel for 5-7 days and, possibly, rented housing for further residence. I am considering the Jomtien area, closer to the beach. Desirable - cheaper, but not quite sucky, because. going to go spouses at the age of 60 years. I will be grateful for all the responses.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
and where to find this taxi)
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I dream of moving to Pattaya, I know English well, tell me where to start, how much it costs to rent a house and where to work, so as not to sell shrimp on the beach or in the city. What salary to expect.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
I know English well, tell me where to start, how much it costs to rent a house and where to work, so as not to sell shrimp on the beach or in the city. What salary to expect.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello Amir! Me and my child will come to Tai in mid-May... Now regular flights fly from Siberia and therefore I thought go wild... Orient, please, at the price that will organize a transfer to Pattaya for us, accommodation at the Rita Resort & Residence 3 * 10 nights, transfer to Koh Chang for 3 nights with a normal hotel and, accordingly, back ...
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
A question for Thailand experts - (flight from Moscow) - is it possible to visit Pattaya for two weeks (generally in Thailand) without contacting travel agencies? If someone knows how to do it economically, but reliably, please share. And one more question. Are there any 3-4* hotels with free but working Wi-Fi? And the last - October-November in Thailand - what is the real weather (humidity, rain, degrees)?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I want to go to Pattaya in early December, but how is it cheaper and so as not to get into a mess? Is it true that many hotels are non-smoking? And are there any affordable hotels with balconies? And how expensive is drinking water in Thailand?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
How to fly economically to Bangkok from Ukraine?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
everyone knows that Thailand is a country not only of smiles, but also of transsexuals and minority sex. I will answer questions about lesbian-gay tourism without any problems .. I know clubs in Pattaya and Bangkok on the topic .. for boys - separately (about hotels and parties on the topic - the same thing) for girls - separately))) QUESTION: who wants a non-traditional holiday? who is not interested - do not write))
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to fly to Pattaya a second time, but as a savage with my daughter, is it possible? And how much will it cost?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 22 answers
Lord, tell me! We are going to Thailand for the first time. We are not interested in sex, is it worth wasting two or three days in Pattaya? Or go directly to the islands? I would like to see a crocodile farm, but go to Pattaya because of it?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 8 answers
we eat 3 adults and 1 child, we are interested in the approximate price for a room in three rubles and which accommodation is better, in two rooms or in one? thanks!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer