Questions about PattayaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
2 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to stay for one night on the island of Koh Lan, does it make sense to book a hotel in advance through Boking, or is it better to rent a hotel right on the spot?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, for some reason there are very few reviews about the Zing Resort & Spa in Pattaya. Has anyone had a rest, tell me in the Delux rooms, do they all have a balcony and is there a deposit and what kind? What websites did you book through? As I understand it, tour companies do not carry to this hotel.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
We booked a tour from December 30 to January 13, 2018, for 7 people, it turned out that after booking we would have to pay for the flight and insurance additionally, the manager didn’t tell us how to sign it before booking. What should we do?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Are there women's clothes in size 52 in Pattaya? I don't want to take with me what you can buy there
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Hello! The Chinese will probably leave Pattaya for their new year? We are planning to go there on January 28th. Another question to the locals - how are the jellyfish on Jomtien / Dong Tharn now?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 38 answers
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me please, we are going to this hotel 2 adults and a child 11 years old from 21.03-2.04.15. How many beds are in the superrior rooms and how much will the extra bed cost per child? Thank you in advance.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how much is a room for two adults with breakfast 03.03.2015 -16.03.2015 [email protected]
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going with our daughter, 8 years old, to Ambassador In Wing for the New 2015. I read a lot of bad things, and I want to ask: Is it possible to change In Wing for another 4 * with an additional charge? And where is it more profitable to change rubles for baht, today?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
If there is a deposit, how much?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We can accommodate 3 adults in Grand room clab.Thank you
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Has anyone lived in the AD Condominium??? it's on soi16, next to the log beach hotel. how is the infrastructure nearby?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who can say exactly where the Thai Orange Sea Sun Hotel is exactly located? the sites show its location a little north of the Dolphins, beyond Tsentar. But according to the description and reviews of tourists, it doesn’t seem like it’s in the north ...
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Do I need to take an iron and scales (travel) with me? Or is it available at the hotel?
10 years ago  •  14 subscribers 42 answers
Which Pattaya hotel has Russian speaking staff? To prompt, if anything.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »